OBSESSION #1

WARNING: This story contains mature scenes, explicit language, adult themes and detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

OBSESSION-01

Jennie was a well known blogger and she's really not yet ready to settle down after what happened to her 3 years ago but she felt the heaviness of the proposal along with the weight of worries of being left out if she rejected him.

Well, he's very handsome, a gentleman, well known businessman and politician.
Apparently, they're calling him perfect and their relationship is what they called perfection. She trusted him other than anyone else.

Who wouldn't?

A proposal in front of so many people in your company opening ceremony, a church wedding on a grand church with a lot of media involved making her instantly celebrity is everyone's dream.

It's not that she's against of all of it but she felt like at the age of 25, she still need to wander what life is.

She still wants to enjoy life actually, after what happened to her that past years it's still haunting her. Luckily, her PTD was gone after a long time being with her concern and loving boyfriend.

"I told you, stop talking to him that way." Jongin purred on her neck as he kissed the skin of it with each word while his hands removing the small belt of her dress. Jennie moaned when he licked his way up to the back of her ear, encouraging him to take her more. As she heard the belt fell on the floor, his hands flew to the strap of her dress and pushed it to the side to make its way to her arms. She pulled his neck when her dress totally touched her ankles.

He wrapped his strong arms around Jennie's waist making her wrapped her legs around him so he can carry her to the bed. When the redhead's back touched the mattress he immediately took his shirt off his sweating body, he went back on kissing her lips and moaned when Jennie bit his lips not hard enough to draw a blood but to just encourage him to take her immediately coz she's seriously not into foreplay now when she's already soaked. She pushed his arms off her side and guided it to her breast but he just smirked at her between their kisses. He began on massaging her breast with his light calloused hand which giving her nipples a little tickling sensation.

Jennie almost cussed between her heavy panting when she heard his phone rang, before she even wrapped her arms around his neck, he immediately stood up. She gripped on his arm before he even get further. She frustratedly groan and asked, "Seriously?"

"I need to answer that.."

She gave him her best threatening look before saying, "If you answered that, I will seriously ignore you for week."

"You can't, we have a dinner tomorrow with my parents."

"Try me, Kai."

"Look, that's an important call-

She frustratedly threw his hand and his eyes widened. "Fuck!" She wrapped his shirt on her body and rushing out of the door but before she could even turned the knob, his arms wrapped around her waist, stopping her from walking out. "Let me go!"

"No, I'm sorry." Jongin sincerely said, moving her closer to his broad chest. Jennie almost forgot her anger when she felt his member poking her ass. "They will keep calling honey, I need to answer them first- 

"No," She choked out when he moved even impossibly closer to her body, making her moaned at the hard length lining on her back. "Off your phone and fuck me.."

He kissed her shoulder trying to make her calm. "I can't ignore that, they're not stopping. Please just this one I'll-

She moved backward to tease him, her hand flew against the door for support and her other hand was gripping on the hair of his nape as she deliciously grinded her ass against his hardening length. Disregarding the garments on the floor, she spoke, "Take me as quick as you can and you can go answer that. Now."

"You're so demanding," Jongin teased and immediately lowered his pants down to his ankle, making his cock sprung freely against her. She moaned as she felt his length touched her dripping entrance.