OBSESSION #9

A/N: WARNING MATURE CONTENTS

OBSESSION-09

Jennie's totally free from those cuffs she could roll over, back and forth onto the bed freely. And she's very glad about that.

Jennie didn't try to walk towards the door or do anything stupid, she doesn't want to make Jisoo put any suspicion about her so she just sat at the chair and read the books over the table that was Jisoo's reading.

There's a lot of Agatha Christie's book, seriously. She shook her head.

She must be watching movies so she can learn how to properly react or what. She's very emotionless. She never see her laugh.

She must convince Jisoo to buy a TV and dvd player so they can watch.

Suddenly, Jisoo came in and walked straight towards her while directly looking at her.

She raised an eyebrow to her but it was ignored when Jisoo put her both hands on each side of armchair which Jennie's sitting at and leaned in to capture Jennie's lips. It wasn't moving but she felt a sweat dropped on her cheek.

She encouraged Jisoo to move as she pulled her shoulder down her, deepening the kiss. Jisoo leaned in more and began to move her lips against Jennie's.

They just made out for a while and before it gets further, Jisoo pulled back. It was mixed emotion for Jennie, knowing Jisoo knew how to pull back makes her less attractive and at the same time proud that Jisoo could finally resist her.

"Why did you pull back?" Jennie asked carefully.

"I want to show you something." Jisoo whispered and offered her hand. Jennie smiled and accepted the hand.

It has no warning anymore when she opened the door.

And there's a light.

Like a real light.

Not dim light.

Nor red light.

Jennie raised her eyebrows as she looked around. It was not the living room she saw the last time she walked out of the door.

It was so clean.

There's no creepy animal stuffs.

No weapons.

But instead, a different portrait of Jennie's face. It was being drew.

"Where are we?" Jennie asked. "I mean, it's not the place I walked out the last time."

"I cleaned the house." Jisoo said and pulled her down to the couch. She wrapped her arms around her waist as she closed her eyes. She's resting.

"You did this all just this morning?"

Jisoo adorably yawned against Jennie's chest. "Since my beautiful princess slept."

"This is so great..." Jennie mumbled as she looked around. There's so many portraits.

She counted it and it's all 67.

She's more happy when she noticed there's no boob painting or what. It's all her faces with different angles, hairstyle, clothes and background.

Just using a pencil.

"I think it won't scare you so I cleaned the house. I will clean the 3rd floor tomorrow so we can go there too." Jisoo said softly. Jennie smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Did you draw this all?"

"Yes. Do you like it?"

"Yes, of course. This is so cool."