OBSESSION #3

WARNING: This story contains mature scenes, explicit language, adult themes and detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

OBSESSION-03

"Seriously? He's just talking to me and you punched him?" Jennie asked at the brunette who's looking down at her own feet. "Speak Jisoo."

"He's looking at you..." Jisoo almost whispered. They're outside the target because she punched a cashier.

Jennie scoffed. "So?"

"I mean, he's looking at your breast... and I hate that. I'm sorry if I did that but he deserve it." Jisoo said without looking. Jennie blushed at the thought of Jisoo being so jealous. She wanted to laugh, but she just began to drag her on her car and get inside. She let Jisoo sit on the front seat even Jisoo doesn't want.

"Tell me, do you like me?"

Jisoo looked up and frowned at her. "Like you?"

"Yeah, like how you like my... my breast." Jennie said playfully and she successfully make the brunette blushed.

"I... I like your face." Jisoo whispered as she nervously fidgeted her fingers. "I couldn't forget that even in my sleep."

"What else?"

"Your... your hair. I like your eyes. It's so blue." She smiled when she remembered how blue it was when it's looking directly at her. "I like your lips especially when it's smiling back at me..."

"What if I kiss you?"

"No... I don't want to end our friendship-

"No, I'm not going to end our friendship." Jennie thought about how she's going to say a word. She doesn't know why Jisoo seemed like she's just came out of the world last week but she's liking every bit of it. "Listen, if you kissed me. You can own everything you like about me. You can touch and take a look of those things you like... whenever we're kissing."

Jisoo's eyes lit up on her. "Really?"

"Yes, Jisoo."

Jennie woke up in the sun shining on her face. She tried to cover her face with the pillow but she couldn't find any pillow so she covered her face with her arms. She tried her best to get back to sleep when suddenly she felt someone wrapped an arm around her while kissing her shoulders.

"Good morning, Jennie."

She opened her eyes at the familiarity of the voice and immediately sat up, grabbing the blanket all over her naked body. She's about to curl up to her knees when she felt a tug on it like her ankle was being chained. She take a look at it and confirmed there was. She looked around and saw nothing but a glass window, door and the bed she's sitting at.

"What the hell is going on?" Jennie asked as she began to panic. Her eyes went straight to the girl who's looking at her with poker face.

"I waited this for so long, Jennie." Jisoo whispered. "You're finally mine."

"You're seriously freaking me out! Let go of me! Where's my dress?!" Jennie yelled out and tried to figure it out where was her dress.

"I burned them.. sorry."