23. "What Do You Think I Should Do?"

Chelle

" well what you gonna do ?" Meg asked me

I looked up from my laptop pausing from my essay I was currently writing to stare at her like she said the most dumbest shit..... because she did.

" Meg the literal question I asked you was What do you think I should do?"

" well shit girl I'd tell Nasir forreal cause what his dad is doing is some foul blackmail shit and you keeping that secret is just gonna backfire on you "

I looked back down to my laptop, it's been a couple days since the discussion with Nasir's father and I haven't said anything to anyone.
Except Meg of course. I tell her everything.
If I committed a murder I'd tell her just so her ass could be an accessory after the fact.

I just didn't know what to do if I told thats my family on the line. But if I didn't it's going to cause a problem in my relationship keeping a secret like this I just know it

I was in my thoughts as I felt a kiss on the top of my head looking up to find Mikey and Nasir beside him. " stop scrunching up your face like that. What you in deep thought about anyways?"

Before I could come up with a little lie Nasir pushed Mikey out the way "Nigga move so I can get a kiss too from my baby " Mikey scoffed and ain't move till he seen Megan

Mikey flashed his bright ass smile towards Her and continued on " hey Meg wassup girl"

" Michael" I looked at her and then at Mikey but he didn't seem fazed by her coldness just sat down and put his arm around her.

While they began bickering back and forth Nasir was already sitting down on his own laptop starting on a quiz after he gave me my kiss.

Sometimes I just find my self just staring at him admiring his features. This boy was so damn fine man. He grabbed my thigh and started touching on me

" you doing it again Chelly" he stated turning towards me staring me down

Man I was lost for a second. Him staring at me will always have me nervous for some reason " d-doing what?"