33. " Fuck a Picture"

CheyChey

I was getting real tired of bitches not saying excuse me

I was getting real tired of bitches not saying excuse me. I was dancing with Xavier when yet again I got pushed by some random for the last time.

Tapping her shoulder she turned around "I've been real nice with yo aaa for a minute now. And I'm noticing that bitches don't know how to say excuse me"

" I didn't even touch you sis you being extra" Her friend came next to her " what's the problem?"

" I said Bitches don't know how to say excuse me!"

All of a sudden I saw Chelle running from our section past me " STOP PLAYING WITH ME HOE!" All I know is that all of that set all kinds of shit in motion.

Chelle was beating our waitresses ass, Meg had a bitch by her hair, Xavier was making sure no one was jumping shit and my ass had the little miss bumper in a choke hold." Say excuse me next time Shortie that's all... cause yo ass bumped me three times tf"

She was trying to scratch whatever she could grab "Bitch you some random raggedy hoe! You only with Dom for that mans money! You been dick riding all night! Thirsty ass hoe"

Dom?

Looking around I already saw Mikey and Nasir pulling Megan and Chelle off the girls and escorting them out. I saw a pissed off Dominic walking towards me so I let the girl go I do know is if never in my life fight over no dick. Ain't no dick in the world getting me out character.

"What the hell is going on?" I shrugged " You're hoes be stepping out of line" walking back to Xavierwe left out the club leaving Dom to handle that situation.

" Girl he looked mad" I looked at Xavier " Sir mad isn't even the word to describe what he was okayyy" Getting into the limo Nasir let the driver know it was okay to head back. Dom would call their driving service to bring him back.

Chelle was hyped " I should've dragged her stoopid ass cause she was acting real cute when I ordered food. Coocoo ass bird— you good CheyChey?" I nodded at her "yea girl her friend was light work"

I looked over at Megan and Mikey who were arguing as always and a secretive Xavier was smiling at his phone nonstop

"Who's that you texting that got you cheesing a Colgate smile?" He looked up from his phone "if you must know nosey, just some guy I've been texting for awhile"

" oh you fake you ain't never mentioned him in the GC."

"Yea cause the last guy I send in the GC y'all was clowning him. I learned my lesson with you hoes"

We finally pulled up to the beach house as everyone said goodnight and went their separate ways.

I went to my room and stripped out of my clothes and slipped on a big T-shirt, shorts and slides. Grabbing a blanket I made my way down to the beach