30. "See Now I'm Pissed"

The week of Spring Break

Megan

"Well are you going to talk to him Chelle?"

"No." Michelle be so stubborn sometimes I swear. I don't know what happened a couple days ago with Chelle and Nasir but they ain't talking at all right now.

" Well Mama Mary keeps texting me if we are still going to their vacation house this week"

She looked up at me with disgust " yea me too and I wanna say fuck ass no but that ain't fair to everyone so I guess we going"

" Girl fix your stank ass attitude Ian did shit to you"

"I'm sorry bestfriend"

" yea u aight but I gave you enough time tell me what happened with you and Nas"

It got silent for a second until she finally began talking " so after you, Mikey, and the kids left me and Nas was chillin, and he was this close bout to eat me out on the kitchen counter bitch when I tell you I was ready I was ready but then someone came in the house calling for him. I rushed upstairs and I'm saying I was gone out the kitchen fast to put on some clothes. When I came down I threw Nas some basketball shorts

Meg Ian ever seen Shortie before so I was mad confused on some "Who this bitch?" I was waiting for a introduction and everything. I was looking between him and her and he looked piss and she just stood there smiling. So I broke the silence like what's going on?"

"Girl you dragging it come on now who tf was it?" This niggga better not have did nun stoopid I fucking swear

" bitch Shutup I'm setting the scene impatient ass. But i don't know who tf she was; just she was tryna say sum shit and Nasir basically told her ass to shut the fuck up. Then Antonio came back from dropping the kids off and Nas basically asked me to leave and he'll explain everything later.

Bitch when I tell u I was so flabbergasted I was asked to leave I went back to the room and grabbed my shit and left without a fucking word."

I looked at this hoe like she lost her fucking mind " bitch you left?"

"You damn mf skippy."

I shook my head " You ain't ask no questions raise no hell?"

" Ian getting out of character over not a soul no more. idgaf who you are so I left and I haven't talk to him since and he been blowing my phone and coming by the house but "Ian ever home so""

" Chelle you gotta let him explain himself at least"

" Bestfriend you on my side so please shut that shit up Thankyou"

Chelly be so petty son. Until she over being salty she don't wanna hear shit anyone gotta say to her.

" well imma text mama Mary that we all coming down tomorrow. We driving with them or separately?"