Chapter 8: TRIP TRIP TRIP

Sam's P.O.V

"Babe."

"Babeeee."

"SAMANTHA!"

Without thinking twice, I swung at the person shaking me.

"Fuck!" I heard Il Yell.

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw Ilya covering his eye.

"Oh my god!" Natalie yelled as she forced his hand off his eye.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I stumbled out of bed.

"Y-Yeah." He groaned, rolling over and smacking the floor repeatedly.

"Go get some frozen peas from the fridge please." I told Nat, crawling over to Ilya.

She nodded her head quickly and ran out the room. As she left, I looked at Ilya. When I went to move his hand, he moved away.

"Let me see your eye Ilya." I said sternly.

"No, it's fine." He said, blocking me from seeing it.

I groaned and jumped on him. Caught off guard he fell on his back, landing on a pillow I had dropped. I straddled his waste and pinned him down. I gasped as I saw a dark purple bruise forming under his eye.

"Oh my god, Il. I'm so sorry." I whispered, moving his hair away from his bruised eye.

"It's fine babe, I should've known better." He said, cupping my cheek with his free hand.

"Do you want to go to the hospital? How bad does it hurt? OH GOD, CAN YOU SEE?" I panicked, getting off him.

"HE CAN'T SEE?!" Natalie yelled, dropping the peas on the floor and running to Ilya.

"OH MY GOD! CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I yelled, franticly looking for my phone.

As Natalie and I ran around the room, we stopped when we heard a giggle. We looked at one another before turning to find Ilya rolling on the floor having a full blown laugh attack.

"He's delusional." Natalie said, barley above a whisper.

"Il, are you okay?" I asked, kneeling down next to him.

"I'm fine. I've gotten punched before guys, stop over reacting." He laughed, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"What happened to his face?" Dima asked, picking up the peas and eating them.

"I fell." Ilya said, rolling his eyes.

"I accidentally punched him the eye." I said, looking down.

"You should've recorded." Dima shrugged, popping more peas in his mouth and walking out.

"Why is he here?" Natalie said, shaking her head and following him.

Ilya and I looked at one another as he fell into a fit of laughter.

"We have interesting friends." he laughed, getting up and extending his hand out to me.

"I'm sorry Il, I really didn't mean to hit you." I said, taking his hand.

"It's fine babe, it didn't even hurt." He smiled, resting his forehead on mine.

I slowly pecked his cheek and gave him a small smile. He grinned and engulfed me into a hug.

"Lets go shopping." He said, swaying us.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Somewhere I can get some shades."