Three

Wheein just left the shower, she went to her to the kitchen and poured food for her cat when her phone rings. The artist grabs the phone getting confused after seeing Hyejin's name on the screen.

"Hyejin?" Wheein accepts the call and says on the phone. A sniff was heard from the other side of the line.

"Wheein-ah…" Hyejin's voice was weak.

"Hyejin?! Is everything okay? Are you crying? Are you hurt?" Wheein was worried, she was about to call 911.

"I miss you…" a hiccup was heard with some sniffs that looked like the younger girl was trying to clean her nose and then a breath. "It hurts...I want you to stay with me…"

"Oh, baby...I just left" Wheein giggled looking at the hour on her phone. It was 6 pm

"Whee...could you come over again, please? I miss you...I don't want you to go away…" Hyejin went back at crying again and suddenly something clicked Inside Wheein's head. Her girlfriend must be in her period.

So that means Hyejin has stopped using the pills and that also explains why the girl was acting so weird during the week.
Earlier on that day, Hyejin was hornier and sad then she went just too horny and then annoyed.

"I'm on my way baby." 

Wheein put food in Ggomo's bowl and left the house walking a few blocks visiting a convenience store to buy painkillers for cramps and a bar of chocolate. She arrives at Hyejin's apartment building taking the elevator to the girl's floor right away.
Arriving at the door, Wheein take the spare key on her keychain that hyejin gave her a while ago.

"Hyejin? Baby I'm here." Wheein says entering the house and walking to Hyejin's bedroom where the girl was laying curled up hugging one of her pillows. "Hyegi baby I'm here," Wheein said sitting on the edge of the bed. Hyejin rolled to Wheein's side. Happily, she wasn't crying anymore. 
The younger girl opened her arms on a silent invitation for wheein to lean on. 
"Don't leave me please…"
"I won't." Wheein distanced herself a little to give a quick peck on Hyejin's lips. "Did you eat?" "Hyejin shook her head saying no pulling Wheein against her again making the girl lay by her side nuzzling the girl's neck.

"Drank water?" Another negative head shake. "Are you in pain?"

Hyejin groaned a yes.

"I bought some meds. Wanna take it?" 

"No." 

Wheein could feel the pout against her neck. It was always like that. It was hard to make Hyejin take any type of medication. When the girl got a cold, Wheein couldn't make Hyejin take cough syrup. The girl usually when she was feeling sick or having any pain, she would lay in her bed and complain about the bad feeling but never take any medication.
Hyejin's cramps were the worst and Wheein knew that because Hyejin told her once and that was one of the reasons why she would constantly stay on the pills.

"I bought chocolate too."

"Maybe later, I just want you now…"

"Want a massage?" 

"Hell yes…" 

Hyejin laid flat on her back while Wheein opened the younger's legs and placed herself there, Hyejin hugged Wheein's ears with her legs. The younger girl raised Hyejin's shirt giving her the cute view of Hyejin's soft belly. 
Her small hands traveled up and down on the girl's torso caressing the flesh before staying only on her girlfriend's belly. Wheein massaged the area applying a little pressure. Hyejin covered her eyes with her forearm while Wheein's gentle warm touch was trying to ease her pain.

"You are already having it?" 

"It came when you left and then I just started to miss you so bad I felt like crying…"
Hyejin's voice was tiny.