Four

Wheein entered her room stretching herself.

Hyejin was laying on the bed doing something on her phone.

"Hyejin-ah…"

Wheein called getting on the bed and trying to place herself in Hyejin's arms making it hard for the girl to see her phone. Wheein nuzzled the girl's s chest while hugging her.

Hyejin placed her phone away and hugged Wheein back grabbing one of her legs and putting over her thigh so their bodies could be closer.

The couple stayed a while like this until Hyejin breaks the silence.

"Whee look at me."

Wheein looked up with sleepy eyes making Hyejin smile. She cupped both of Wheein's cheeks feeling the warmth of her skin. 

"I'm happy."

"Why?" 

"My flour dough is back."

Hyejin giggles squeezing Wheein's cheeks.

"You're eating better, I'm happy that you put up some weight. I was worried." 

Wheein smiled pecking Hyejin's lips.

"You look like a teddy bear."

Hyejin kissed the girl's cheeks giving some soft bites making Wheein laugh.
"And you?"

"Me?" Hyejin rolled over making Wheein lay on top. 

"Your audition."

"No response yet, just next week"

"Are you nervous?" Wheein brushed a few strings of hair off of the younger's face.

"Just a bit…" She bit her lower lip, her eyes wondering in the girl on top of her face trying somehow to seek calmness.

"Don't be…" Wheein kissed Hyejin's nose. "I know saying that won't make you any less nervous but I'm with a good feeling about it. "

“Well, my expectations are not that high after all.”Hyejin breathed like she lost a game.

"You shouldn't think like that, you know…"

Wheein roled both of them making Hyejin lay flat while she straddles the girl's body. Hyejin placed her hands on Wheein's hips caressing the place under the older's shirt.

"I'm having a good feeling about this audition, you're going to do great and be the biggest idol of this generation!" 

Ahn giggled at her girlfriend's optimism. 

"Silly."

Hyejin cupped Wheein's face once again giving light pecks that turned into a make-out session.

“But you still tense... “ Wheein kissed her cheek. “Could I help with that?” A grin formed in the artist's lips making Hyejin understand what was her idea.

“Well, maybe.”

Hyejin smiled. She liked it when Wheein started it.

“I’ll take it as a yes.” Wheein kissed Hyejin’s cheek and down her neck.

“I like when you take the lead.”

The younger breathed feeling Wheein teeth graze on her neck. 
Jung looked up to the girl, her cheeks crimson out of shyness. Wheein just went back to kissing so she could hide her face and Hyejin wouldn't tease her.

“Wheein-ah…”

Wheein hooked her finger on the hem of Hyejin’s shirt lifting it so she could kiss the younger's stomach and chest.  
Her hands went to Wheein’s nape caressing the hair there, she closed her eyes taking more of that sensation in. Hyejin would never grow tired of Wheein’s soft lips. 
Wheein kept trailing her kisses down until she finally met Hyejin’s underwear hem, well, she was using one pair of her boxers but couldn’t stress about it, Hyejin looked sexy it.
The younger tugged at the fabric and peeled it off of Hyejin’s body taking every moment to appreciate the girl’s body. 

Underwear off, Wheein kissed Hyejin’s inner thighs and onto the girl's center. She didn't want to play around too much even knowing Hyejin enjoyed a good teasing.  But for now, she would go straight for it.

Wheein placed kisses on the wet folds in front of her, she barely did anything and Hyejin was insanely worked up already. It never fails to impress Wheein that she can get her girlfriend’s turned on with so little. 
She licked all the extension of Hyejin’s sex making the younger’s body jolt at the contact. Wheein gave some broad licks with her tongue flat against her girlfriend. Wheein stopped the teasing and flicks her tongue on Hyejin’s bundle of nerves making the latter moan, Wheein looked up to see how her girlfriend was squirming with each movement. Jung wrapped her lips around Hyejin’s clit and sucked eagerly, she also switched between sucking and licking. 

At this point, she was using her whole face adding power to her movements to pleasure Hyejin, which became nothing more than a moaning mess. 

“Whee baby…” Hejin caressed Wheein nose bridge before her hand travel to the artist nape and grab a handful of her hair. Ahn was feeling her orgasm approaching so she started to thrust her hips against Wheein’s face chasing after her release. She wanted to take control and Wheein was happy to let her. 
Wheein closed her eyes savoring the moment, feeling used by her girlfriend strangely awakened something in her that just made her more submissive sometimes.

Hyejin was riding Wheein’s face, feeling her release near at each second when she  stopped making her girlfriend confused. Hyejin took a while to catch her breath before speaking.

“Is something wrong?” Wheein looked at her girlfriend with worried eyes, she knew the girl didn't come yet. Hyejin opened her eyes and direct her hazy filled lust look to Wheein, her foggy eyes were making it a bit hard to see but it was okay. The artist's mouth, chin, nose, and cheeks were glistening with her arousal and that just made Hyejin more excited.

“I want your fingers too.” Hyejin smiled. “You know that...your fingers and mouth make the perfect combination? I love it” 

Hyejin smirked at Wheein. 

Wheein slides two digits along Hyejin’s folds to get them wet. Slowly the girl inserted two fingers inside her girlfriend making both moan at the contact. 
The older girl moved her fingers ate a slow pace and went back at using her mouth on Hyejin’s sex. 
Hyejin bit her lower lip feeling the overwhelming sensations her girlfriend was giving to her.

Wheein noticed Hyejin’s walls were starting to clench around her fingers, the girl was near she curled her fingers inside Ahns cavern touch all the right spots while she kept sucking at the girl’s clit.

Hyejin was going to warn Wheein but her thighs clamp around Wheein’s head locking the girl in place almost making her choke, as her body convulsed and her eyes rolled to the back of her skull.
A string of curses left Hyejin’s mouth alongside chants of her girlfriend's name. When she came down from her height, she opened her legs freeing and finally allowing Wheein to breathe properly.
Hyejin’s chest waved up and down trying to catch her breath. 

“Did I say that I love your mouth?”
Hyejin menage to say with a weak voice.
“A lot of times.” Wheein smiled cleaning her face with the back of her hand. Hyejin mirrored the smile as well.
“Come here... I want to hold you…”
Hyejin’s voice was tired and heavy with sleep. 

“I want to do you too but I’m so tired.”She giggled feeling Wheein’s hard on press aging her thigh.
“It's okay Jinnie, but you shouldn't stay awake during the whole night watching those programs where people cook for competitions.”
Wheein sighed. Hyejin had this bad habit of making marathons late at night. “Come on go to sleep,  or I’ll wake you up early tomorrow.”

“Nooo!” Hyejin voice was small meaning she was drifting to sleep. 

“Yes, I will.”Wheein smiled and hugged the girl, pulling her more against her chest and kissed her forehead.