Five [TW]

A/n: OKAY FIRST OFF i thought i was going to write a few chapter of this and everything would me  just a few scenes of sex, them being silly and having silly convos, them being soft and domestic but no my brain just said GO DEEPER BITCH and here we are so this chapter contains SELF HARM, BULLYING, RAPE/HARASSMENT. And yes we will have more chapters with deep talks 

Wheein smiled at Hyejin and gently grasped her hand as they walked, she interlaced their fingers and moved their hands back and forth like it was a swing. The couple didn't speak a word as they walked, just enjoying the presence and the walk it was enough.
They were approaching Wheein’s school and neither found it weird it was pretty normal like another day. 

“Excited for your first day?”  

Wheein asked Hyejin who shook her head agreeing. 

They passed the gates, the school courtyard was empty and that just made Wheein happier since she didn't need to let go from her girlfriend’s hands just yet.5

Happiness is something that doesn't last forever, and Wheein knew that she remembered that when a group of 4 girls stood in front of her, strangely only two faces were crystal clear for her, the rest was blurred but it was enough for a loud gulp to be heard from Wheein’s throat. 

She knew them.

A chill ran down her spine as the fear inside her was just growing more and more, but she wasn't worried about herself she was worried about Hyejin, she was afraid of what they could do for the one she loved the most because she knew what they did to her.
Wheein let go of the girl’s hand and stood in front of her trying to protect as her small body allowed. Wheein wasn't the most stronger person, but she tried.
The girl laughed, they didn't say a word. Suddenly the scenario changed they weren't any longer outside, now they were in the school hallway. Wheein took one last glance at Hyejin as she said everything was going to be okay. A strong hand gripped on her arm pulling her.
The younger girl called Wheein name as she was dragged down the hallway by them, the two girls she knew were holding both of her arms, they were taller than her and sure stronger. She couldn't fight, she was terrified at this point.
“Where are we going? Let me go please!” She cried out but the only response she had was ‘shut up’ 

She looked back at Hyejin the girl couldn't move, she was trying and trying but she couldn’t reach wheein. 

They were now in front of the girl’s school restroom, the halls now were empty again. They dragged wheein inside and threw her against the tiled wall and two faceless girls held her against it. She tried to fight, to scream, she kicked her feet and legs, shaking her upper body trying to get out of their grip but it was useless.

The two girls she could recognize her face looked down at her, making her feel smaller than she was.

“We just wanna check something, it's not going to hurt you.” A wicked grin appeared on her lips. As she said the other girl started to undo her belt 

“What are doing? let me go please! Stop!”

Wheein jerked more trying to get off of them, tears already pricked from the corner of her eyes. She opened her pant button and undid her zipper giving the sight of her compression shorts.

“No! Stop!”

No one said anything just kept with that, her pants were lowered and a hand brutally invaded her underwear groping her member inside. She was crying so much, she felt violated, the grope was too strong it hurt.

“It’s true you were right” The girl Wheein recognized said to the other “Shes a boy

“I’m not a boy! Stop it let me go...please…” Wheein cried more and more. The girl took her hand off of her and ‘cleaned’ on her pants like Wheein was some dirty thing.