Six

The weak sun rays penetrate through the window who was barely covered by the blinds, Hyejin moved around after something slammed against her nose waking her up. Shifting on the bed, she opened her eyes to see that It was Wheein's hand that slammed her nose accidentally. A smile appeared in her lips, it was good to see Wheein sleep, but she knew the girl wasn't fully relaxed and she took that from last night. Wheein always moved a lot in bed. It wasn't a surprise and Hyejin learned how to deal with it, but after that nightmare, Wheein moved more than usual, showing that she was still anxious.

Hyejin grabbed one of Wheein's thighs pulling over her waist getting closer and hugging the older girl, placing kisses on Wheein's nose bridge and forehead while her hand was soothing circles on the artist's back.

Wheein hugged back, burying her face further in Hyejin's chest.

"Hey, puppy." Heyjin kissed the artist's cheek. "How are you?"

"I'm better..."

Hyejin smiled cupping Wheein's cheek giving the girl a peck on her lips.

"Any plans for today?"

"Hmm not at all... I don't have any homework and I decided to take a little break from commissions..." Wheein looked in Hyejin's eyes. "Maybe..we could have a date and go out... I want to draw outside."

Hyejin smiled hugging Wheein's torso and rolling on her back the girl would be on top of her.

"I'm in!" Wheein smiled, laying her head on Hyejin's chest again. "But I want to stay like this a bit more..."

"Don't worry, I don't plan on getting out of bed now."

The couple stayed in bed for a while cuddling and talking about stupid things until Wheein's stomach growled.

"I think it's time for breakfast," Hyejin said. "I'm making it!"

"No!" Wheein giggled. "You're gonna burn the kitchen down!" She tried to keep Hyejin in place while the younger one laughed as well.

"A race to the kitchen, the winner gets to make breakfast!" Hyejin suggested and Wheein won.

Oh how they missed moments like that, they've been so busy that they barely had time to eat breakfast together.

The day went on, both stayed on the couch cuddling and watching tv until it was 4 pm and wheein decided she wanted to go out. The sun was setting and the place she had in mind was empty by this time of the day.

"So, where are we going?" Hyejin Sat on the couch with Wheein still straddling her lap.

"Maybe eat something and go to a place that I often go to when I'm not feeling good and I want to draw outside..."

"Oh, you never told me about that special place before."

Wheein giggled, resting her head on the girl's shoulder.

"So I'll take you there today."

"Heyjin-ah can you look in my room's wardrobe!?"

Hyejin and Wheein were looking for Wheein's shoes that went lost.

While Wheein looked in the laundry room, Hyejin went to look in the girl's room.

She looked inside the wardrobe but couldn't find it either.

"Where did she put it?" Hyejin closed the wardrobe door and when she was about to call wheein saying she couldn't find wheein yelled at the end of the hallway

"I found it! Just have to put the laces in it!"

"Okay!" Hyejin yelled back and giggled. "Silly"