Help (Fives)

"Are you going to tell me your name?" Rex asked as the girl sitting across from him folded her arms and glared up at him

"Are you going to tell me your name?" Rex asked as the girl sitting across from him folded her arms and glared up at him. "Are you going to shut up and leave me alone?"

"Hey, I'm trying to be nice here! I could have thrown you into a cell but I didn't. Now, I'm not going to ask again, what is your name?" Rex asked while leaning forward on both of his hands.

"Fine. You want to know my name? It's Jabba the Hutt." The girl said, smirking as Rex's eye twitched and he got up from the table and walked out of the interrogation room, rubbing his face in irritation as he did.

"Anything?" Anakin asked as he approached with Fives at his side. "Nothing. Damn girl is a piece of work and a pain in the ass right now."

"Maybe I should try." Fives suggested as Rex shook his head. "Nah, I don't think you would get much either."

"You don't know that. I do have my way with the ladies." Fives joked as Rex rolled his eyes. "You've never even spoken to a girl besides Commander Tano."

"But I can try."

"Maybe you should let Fives try. If he doesn't get anything, then we'll grab Obi-Wan." Anakin suggested as Rex sighed. "Oh, boy. Alright, sir. She's right in there, Fives, whenever you're ready."

"Back for some more, old man?" The girl asked as she picked her head up from off the table, hoping to see the Captain of the 501st, but a slight blush ran across her face as she looked up to see another clone enter the room.

"Hey, kid. How's your day?" He asked as he sat across from the girl. She stared at him for a bit, admiring his beautiful face, his goatee that made him look very handsome, even hot, and his grey eyes sparkled as he started talking. "Um, kid? Kid!"

"Huh?"

"I was asking how's your day." He asked as the girl looked at her hands. "It was fine until the guy showed up. Rex, is it?"

"Yeah. Captain Rex. Sorry about him, when it comes to interrogation, he likes to stick to the book. So, I heard you stole a deadly virus and you have it on you?" Fives asked as the girl crossed her arms. "You're not getting it. I need it."

"You need a deadly virus?" Fives asked as the girl looked down at her lap, avoiding the clone's gorgeous grey eyes. "Yes. I...I need to support my family."

Fives' confused face turned to a sympathetic one as he heard the girl say this. She looked back up at his face before she sighed. "I'll give you back the virus. I just...was doing it for my family. I was going to sell it to save my family. My sickly mom, my two little siblings. I did it for them."

"Why don't you just steal something else and sell that? Why this deadly virus?"

"I figured it was worth a lot of credits. I figured selling it could help move my family out of the Underworld and into a place above. We could settle into a nice house, we wouldn't have to worry about scavenging around for food or beg. I hate seeing my siblings beg for food because I'm afraid someone will hurt them. I'm sorry I stole this virus of yours, but it was for a good reason. Now, if you want to pin me as your most wanted, go right ahead. But I will not say sorry for what I did." The girl admitted angrily before she leaned back in her seat, at this point, tears started sliding from her eyes and Fives noticed it.

"No one's going to do that. I'll talk with my General and see what we can do." Fives assured as the girl looked up at him with a look of distrust in her eyes. "Trust me. I'll see what I can do."

-----

"Hey, (Your nickname)?! Is the ship ready?!" The girl, (Your name), walked off the Twilight and saw Anakin, Fives, Rex, Echo, and Ahsoka, approach the ship and smiled when they did.

"It's all set! Oh, and next time, don't fly through a sand storm. Had to pick out sand for almost two weeks!" (Your name) complained while punching Anakin in the arm lightly. "My bad.."

"Uh-huh. Alright, well, get back safely. Don't let the Geonosian bugs bite and don't get killed." (Your name) joked as Anakin shook his head, laughing. "We'll try. And don't get into trouble here."

"Trust me, Rex, when I tell you, I'm done with that lifestyle. And it's all because of you guys." (Your name) said while smiling at Rex and then at Ahsoka who came up beside him. "We're glad we could help."

"We'll give you two some time alone." Rex said with a smirk as (Your name) raised an eyebrow. Rex nodded behind him and she looked to see Fives was staring at her. (Your name) shook her head before Rex tapped Ahsoka's arm as a sign to follow him.

When everyone left onto the ship, (Your name) looked at Fives and smiled sheepishly at him. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. How's your family doing?" He asked as he approached her, lightly tracing her exposed arm with his hand. "They're doing okay. Senator Amidala said my mother is doing a lot better as a handmaiden and my siblings are doing well with their studies. A lot better than how they were doing before..this."

Fives nodded, though his mouth opened to say something, but the words weren't coming out. (Your name) raised her hand to his cheek, Fives stiffen softly, this unexpected act made his cheeks go warm.

"Fives..I just want you to know..if you hadn't have came into the room with me that day, my family wouldn't be where they are, and I wouldn't be here..with you." She said while stroking his cheek softly.

"Do you mean that?"

(Your name) didn't say anything, she instead leaned up and kissed him passionately on his lips. Fives was shocked by this, but he kissed back anyway, his arms finding their way around the small of her back. (Your name) pulled away, but keeping a close distance to him, and looked up at him in his eyes.

"Of course I do, Fives. I mean it all. I'm grateful that you came in that day. I don't think I would be here. I don't think I would have caught these feelings. I don't think I would have fallen in love with you." She blurted out, Fives smiled down at her before he kissed her forehead tenderly.

"I love you, (Your name). I always have."

"I love you more, Fives. More than you think." She said while resting her hands on his chestplate. "Oh, really?"

"I mean, yeah, I do."

"Why don't you show me?" Fives teased as (Your name) giggled, kissing him again on the lips before they heard a throat clear. They quickly turned around and saw Rex smirking at them and Ahsoka looking from behind him with a huge smile on her face.

"Are you two done?"

The two laughed before (Your name) kissed Fives' chin before pulling away from him. "Go get'em, tiger."

"Yes, ma'am."