Welcome Back (Rex/Anakin)

(Quick A/n! Thanks thejedirose for this idea! So in this one, Fives is alive in this

(Quick A/n! Thanks thejedirose for this idea! So in this one, Fives is alive in this. And instead of Ahsoka leaving, it would actually be you that left but came back. Also, the 332nd will be assigned to you and their helmets will be painted your favorite color while the 501st will have their helmets painted with Ahsoka's tattoos. Just trying to clarify things! Onward!)

"Alright, Admiral, what was so important that you had to bring me all the way back...here?" Anakin began as he looked from Ahsoka and Obi-Wan to the Admiral but was not prepared to see the person that he missed dearly.

The woman on the hologram looked from the Admiral to Anakin and quickly turned around, a slight smirk appearing on her face as she did.

"Hello, little brother. It's been a while."

Anakin stared at her in shock, while Ahsoka and Obi-Wan looked at each other, both knowing how the woman is around Anakin.

"(Y-Your name)! Are you okay?! Where are you?!" Anakin asked in a frantic manner as the woman, (Your name), chuckled quietly. "I'm fine, Ani. Thank you. But right now, this matter is a serious one. Mandalore is being held under the control of Darth Maul and I need your help to stop him. If we don't, Mandalore will fall."

"I'm not sure. I have to speak with the Council. But maybe you can meet us and we can talk about it more?" Anakin asked as (Your name) nodded, a warm smile plastered on her face.

"Of course, Anakin. Bo Katan and I will arrive at 1700." Anakin nodded before the transmission ended and Anakin had quickly let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding.

"Anakin? You okay?" Ahsoka asked as Anakin nodded. "I thought she was dead. I can't believe I'm about to see her, after all this time."

"I'm sure she'll be happy to see you, Anakin." Obi-Wan said while placing his hand on his former Padawan's shoulder. "Yeah. I hope so."