Truth or Dare (501st + Wolffe and Cody)

(Quick Author's Note: Okay, so there are going to be different parts to this one. I'll add in another part after certain one shots. This one won't have Cody or Wolffe in it, bit they will be in it when I do their one shot. So, we'll start off with you and our Smexy Captain, REXY!)

 So, we'll start off with you and our Smexy Captain, REXY!)

---------

The 501st decided to have a sleepover since they got a few days off, thanks to Anakin. They never had a sleepover and it was Ahsoka's and (Your name)'s idea.

They were skeptical at first.

"What would we do?"

"What if we get caught by the General?"

"How is having a sleepover fun?"

Well, the clones came to the right people. Ahsoka had left to set up (Your name)'s quarters for the sleepover while (Your name) went to grab the boys. She had just left from getting Jesse, Kix, Tup, Echo, Fives, and Hardcase (she went to Dogma but he said it was a childish game), when she approached Rex's quarters and stood in front of it. She was hesitant at first, afraid that he wasn't going to be there. But when the door opened after she knocked, she saw that he had a blanket and pillow in his hands ready to go.

"Hey, kid. You ready?"

(Your name) blushed madly when he asked this before she stuttered out a 'yes' and they both started making their way to her quarters.

"Okay, okay, so what if I did draw a massive dick on your helmet? What's the big deal?" Hardcase asked with a laugh as Fives smacked him up the side of the head.

"That was not funny! I had to explain to General Skywalker how that got there!" Fives shouted as (Your name) laughed to the point she laid on the floor rolling beside Ahsoka and Jesse. "But, anyway, back to the game, Padawan (Your name).." Fives began, (Your name) soon feeling uncomfortable by the way Fives was smirking at her.

"Truth or dare?"

"Um..dare?" (Your name) squeaked out as Fives' smirk widened. "I dare you to kiss whoever is in this room that you like for 30 seconds."

(Your name)'s eyes went wide as she gulped. She should have never told Fives that she has a crush on Rex. She knew he would do something like this. But, she had to do the dare. So when everyone started cheering her on to do the dare, she got up from her spot next to Ahsoka and Jesse and knelt down in front of Rex who sat between Echo and Kix.

Rex's eyes went wide when he realized what she was about to do and (Your name) wasted no time I'm cupping his cheeks and pressing her lips to his. He was shocked for a moment, but also wasted no time kissing back, settling his hands on the small of her back to deepen the kiss.

They stayed like this for a while, (Your name) knew that the 30-seconds had been passed before she pulled away, resting her forehead against Rex's. A few ooo's and whistles came from the group as (Your name) giggled softly.

"I guess I'm the person you like, huh?" Rex asked while smiling at her. "Yeah. And I have for a while."

"Well, I guess we're even. I've liked you too, for a while." Rex replied, making (Your name)'s heart fluttered. "Alright, you two, you can eat each other's faces after the sleepover." Hardcase joked as (Your name) glared his way.

"Hardcase, if you don't shut up, I'll stuff you in a closet with water, no sugar whatsoever." (Your name) threatened while now sitting in between Rex's legs.

"No...ANYTHING BUT THAT!"

Rex sighed before shaking his head, chuckling softly before he kissed the top of (Your name)'s head. "I honestly ship it now." Ahsoka said while using her fingers to portray a camera snapping pictures.

"What should we call it?"

"We are not making a ship name for these two." Kix said as he shook his head. "I like the Young Justice." Hardcase said as everyone looked to him in confusion and disapproval.

"That is the most stupidest name I ever heard in my life." Tup began while shaking his head, his man bun still slightly shaking with it.

"What? They both love to bring bad guys to Justice! So I called it Young Justice!"

"Hardcase, just shut up! Shut up!" Jesse said while hitting him with a pillow.

"Don't make me come for you, Jesse! I WILL END YOU!" Hardcase exclaimed as Jesse glared playfully.

"I know where this is going: PILLOW FIGHT!"

Let's just say the POWER COUPLE destroyed them all. (YES, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SMEXY CAPTAIN! YES I AM!)