Secret Talent (Jesse)

The chatter amongst the seven troopers of the 501st erupted into laughter as (Your name), their General, took a sip of her first drink and began wheezing at how strong it was

"Holy kriff..that..was unexpected." (Your name) admitted, while laughing with them. "Hey, at least you didn't chicken out like Echo did over here!" Hardcase cackled out as Echo glared at him.

"Hey!" Echo shouted while smacking him up the side of his head. (Your name) laughed as Hardcase laughed again. "I did not chicken out! I said I wasn't going to get stupid drunk and you do some weird stuff to me in my sleep!"

"Weird stuff like..?" Fives began in confusion as Hardcase snickered. "I may have once or twice written on his face with a permanent marker while he was sleep."

"Last time you drew droids on my cheeks saluting and saying 'roger roger'." Echo said with a glare as (Your name) snorted and burst into a fit of laughs. "Hardcase! Why would you do that?"

"It was funny at the time!" Hardcase said while shrugging his shoulders before (Your name) shook her head. "Well, if the General gets stupid drunk, don't try to do that to her because..she's a wolf in sheep's clothing." Jesse joked as (Your name) blushed when he spoke. She always had a crush on Jesse, since the day they first met. The feelings grew after what happened on Umbara.

She was there when the 501st were shooting at their brothers mistaken for the enemy wearing their armor. She was also the one that has killed Waxer. She couldn't get over it after that. But Rex, Cody, Fives, and Jesse came to her and talked to her about it and comforted her. Mainly, Jesse.

That's when her feelings started to become more. Whenever he talked to her, she would feel dazed, lost in her own thoughts and desires for this man. Whenever he smiled, it sent shivers down her spine and butterflies erupt in her stomach. Whenever she was around him, she couldn't function properly.

It was like he had this affect on her that the others didn't. Even though every clone had the same face, (Your name) always found Jesse more attractive.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Fives tapping her arm. "Hey, (Your nickname), they're doing karaoke! Why don't you go up there?!"

"Oh, no.. I'm good." (Your name) said while shying away. "Oh, come on! It will be fun. Besides, I'll go up there with you if you're nervous."

"Um.."

"Fives, if the General doesn't want to go, she doesn't have to.." Rex assured, but (Your name) shook her head, standing up from her seat next to Jesse and Kix and looked back at the others. "I think that drink a
gave me liquid courage."

"HELL YEAH, IT DID!" Hardcase cheered as (Your name) giggled and looked to Jesse. "Wish me luck, Jesse."

"Break a leg, (Your nickname)." He said with a cheesy smile as (Your name) blushed madly and walked away, Fives following behind and walking to the stage with her, then staying off stage since she was the one doing karaoke.

"Alright, next up, we have this lovely lady and a Jedi, at that! Why don't you introduce yourself, little lady?" The man on stage said as she smiled sheepishly. "Um..I'm (Your name) (Your Last Name), General of the 501st."

Just as she said that, Hardcase got everyone at the table to cheer for their battalion and for their General which she giggled at.

"Ah! I see you, boys! Alright, Miss (Your Last Name), whenever you're ready." The man said before everyone cheered, Jesse shouting over them that she got this. (Your name) nodded to him through the crowd before she inhaled sharply and looked at Fives.

He gave her a thumbs up before she smiled and began.

Jesse's heart began to pound against his chest as he listened to his General sing. He never heard her sing before, and he never understood why, she sounded so angelic, so pure.

Hardcase came up beside Jesse, throwing his arm around his shoulders while cheering to the top of his lungs for their General. (Your name) made eye contact with Jesse while singing and a blush ran across her face as she did.

Rex saw this and smirked when he did. "Oh, yeah. Those two are getting together before the night is over with." He whispered to Echo as Echo looked between Jesse and (Your name) and shook his head, a smile creeping onto his face as he did.

"How much you wanna bet?"

"WE'RE BETTING ON JESSE AND THE GENERAL?!" Hardcase whisper shouted to them as Rex and Echo looked at him. "Rex, if you're betting that they're going to get together, I'm betting too."

"(Your nickname)! That was amazing!" Fives exclaimed as (Your name) laughed and took another sip of her drink. "YEAH! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD SING!" Hardcase slurred while throwing his arms around Jesse and (Your name).

"Well, it's...um...a hidden..talent." (Your name) mumbled while tucking her hair behind her ear.

"WELL, WE SHOULD COME HERE MORE OFTEN TO HEAR YOU SING!" Hardcase slurred out as (Your name) smiled widely. "Sure thing, Hardcase."

(Your name) woke up in her quarters. She must have passed out when they got back to the base. She sat up, her mind a little dazed but, she was sober. She heard soft snoring and looked to her side to see Jesse sleeping next to her. Her heart pounded violently and her face went a dark red as she saw him, only in his bottom blacks and his armor was set to the side, neatly packed.

She looked down to see she was wearing his shirt and the leggings she wore under her robes. She felt shifting and looked down to see Jesse tossing and turning, murmuring in his sleep.

"No...no....We have to stop him. We have to stop him." He murmured, knowing that he was talking about General Krell. He jolted awake after a moment and (Your name) immediately threw her hands to his face.

"Jesse! Jesse..hey, it's okay! It's okay." She mumbled as Jesse looked to her, tears starting to stream down his face. "General...(Your name)...I saw him. I saw Krell. He.."

"Hey, Krell is dead. He's gone. There's nothing to worry about. I'm here, Jesse. I'm here." (Your name) said while Jesse hugged her. She was shocked by this, and another blush ran across her face as she wrapped her arms around him too.

"Can..can you sing to me, (Your nickname)?" Jesse asked as (Your name) exhaled softly. "Okay."

"Maybe a lullaby or something. Something to calm me down. Please.." He said while hugging her a little tightly. (Your name) nodded while doing a daring move and kissing him on the top of his head. "Alright, Jesse. Okay."

"I told you." Rex said to Echo as soon as he saw (Your name) and Jesse enter the mess with (Your name) wearing his shirt and Jesse still just in his bottom blacks. "Aww, man.."

"I hope they make us best men at the wedding." Fives joked as Rex shook his head, smirking. "They gotta go on a first date before they do a wedding, vod."

"Oh, they will..then they better make us best men at the wedding."

(Okay, I want to shout-out smells_sharpies for this idea. Thanks so much, love! Hope you like it!)