First Day | Yoongi

First day, new me.

Yoongi sat up on the bed, scratching his eyes and stretch. He wore his slippers and head down stairs to eat breakfast before bath. "Hey, hun!" Yoongi's mother chirped. "Hey, mom."

"Are you ready for your first day in highschool?"

"Nethier I am." Yoongi whispered as he ate his cereal. He stood up and left the table, leaving the ceral uneaten. "Are supposed to eat them all?" Yoongi's mother asked. "Nah, I'm good." He answered.

He went upstairs to change clothes and shower as usual. He wore the uniform that the school provided. He checked his things on his backpack and ready to go.

"Ok, mom, bye."

"Bye, sweetie! Oh he is growing so fast."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The school isn't too far or too near, just average. He walked and walked 'till he saw some students with the same uniform he is wearing.

He followed them and directed to the school that he enrolled in, greeted by the chosen school council, Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Namjoon.

He went in the gate greeted by Hoseok. "Hello! Welcome to SakutraHigh. Enjoy your whole year here!" Hoseok greeted with his signature heart-shaped smile, giving him the flyer guide to the school.

As Hoseok roamed and met more new transferees, Yoongi started to fall in love with him.Already. Only in the first day of school and they only met? Weird, right?

The time for classes is almost there. Yoongi ran and ran 'till he reaches his class. "Ah! Are you Yoongi?" The teacher asked with a chillaxed voice. "Yes, I am, Min Yoongi." He corrected. He looked around and started to introduce himself.

"I am Min Yoongi. Just call me Yoongi. I was born in Daegu with my parents. 24 years of age and March 9th."
He stepped down and went to his seat. He realizes that he sat next to the same person who greeted him.

"Ah! Yoongi! You are the same person I greeted you at the gates!" Hoseok said with his happy and chill tone.

"Yeah,yeah...S-same person..." Yoongi talked back. The two talked for a while until classes start.

Time Skip to Lunch Break ==

Yoongi got out his lunch and its freshly made jjampong that his mother made,Yoongi love to eat that really. He ate his noodles and stopped when someone sat. Its Jimin.

"Uh...Did we met?"

"Whaddya mean?! I am your classmate! Names Jimin. Park Jimin."

"Uhm...Min-"

"Min Yoongi, I get it. Hey! I want to know you a secret!"

"What secret?"

"I am actually in love with Taehyung 3 years ago." Jimin whispered.

"So...You plan on confessing on him?"

"Nah, its too late. Tae had a girl named Ryujin."

Jimin is unlike Yoongi. Yoongi hates sharing. Betrayal is his anger when his friends shared a secret or something. Jimin, on the other hand, is kind as usual. Doesn't care about betrayal and always shares.

"Hey, Jimin." Yoongi sipped his soup and keeps his lunch box.

"What is it?"

"I have a crush too..."

"OOOH! Who is it?"

"Its actually...H."

"What? What is that?!"

"That is a clue letter. H."

"Oh gawd dang it! I'll figure out!" Jimin stood up and left the table. Yoongi looked at Jimin with a slight chuckle and left the table too. He returned to the class and saw Hoseok talking to the V.President, Seokjin. He hides and eavesdrop them.

"Is there anyother way to confess to Woozi?"

Yoongi felt a burn in his heart. He doesn't know who is this "Woozi" person, but his anger started to flame up. He needs have his lover all to himself.

============================

A/N :

first chapter then its already angst like wH- this story will apply to wit. you can follow me there, usernames coffeeseok✏ so have good time and be safe yalls.