First Kill | Yoongi

You better

After an eavesdrop on Hoseok's converstion about Woozi, he felt anger and fires. He only met Hoseok and he felt lovestruck. He approached to the nearest student which is Soobin and asked "Do you know where is Woozi's classroom?" "Oh, its on 361-WZ"  Yoongi responded him with a "thank you" and ran away like Naruto.

He saw him. The first target that Yoongi ever did. He sneaks behind him. So slowly that Woozi can't hear his footsteps. Yoongi stopped at the Cooking Club, where knifes exist there. He unfollowed Woozi, grabbed a knife and followed him again.

Yoongi can't kill him yet, there is just too many withnesses. He set his knife in a pocket and tapped Woozi's shoulder.

"WOAH- you scared me!"

"Yeah.."

"So, what brings you here?"

"Lets meet. In a place."

"Okay...Where?"

"In front of the burner. I have something to "talk" to you. At 3:01pm."

Woozi doesn't see anything wrong. So, he shook Yoongi's hand. Yoongi was in delight he had his meeting accepted. He returned the knife where it is and walked away.

In 2:58, Woozi managed to make it. He took out his phone and its very early. He waited and waited. Yoongi managed to show up and sneak up on him. Slowly...and slowly...that Woozi can't hear him.

Yoongi stopped in front of his victim and push Woozi in the burner. He closed the door as he hears screams and door bashing. He turned on the burner...And was in pleasure when he hears Woozi screaming in pain. After a few minutes, he can't hear him.

He died and his body was disintergrated from the fire. Yoongi walked away and started to laugh...

"Hoseok...You'll be mine~" Yoongi whispered to him 'till, he got a message from an unknown number.

UNKNOWN
hey, min yoongi.

MinYoongi
Who are you?

UNKNOWN
I can't show you my name.
You call me "Kun"

MinYoongi
Oh you are that girl.
The one who sents lewd pictures to boys.

Kun
Yeah.
You are my client. You'll pay, I'll give.

MinYoongi
Fine. What is the currency?

Kun
Lewd pictures of any gender.

MinYoongi
Accepted.

Yoongi put up this "Kun" girl as her first friend and first provider. He checked the clock. Its 5:24pm. He stretched and went to his classroom, grabbed his bag and left the school. Hopefully noone saw it.

===================

A/N

WELP that went up quickly. Yeah, I mixed some YandereSimulator vibes but mkaY. To Woozi stans, i am sorry and i am sorry too to woozi why did i make him a rivalll ;-;

Be safe and goodbye !