First Notice | Hoseok

I think I love him...

After that incident in the school of burned murder, everyone had a month off of school. Hoseok decided to find a certain someone other than council which they are already friends. He went in a friends app and scrolled and scrolled.

Until, someone caught his attention. Its the same boy that he greeted eariler. Am I falling for him?! Hoseok clicked it. And saw the message from Yoongi fast.

MinYoongi
HELLO!

JungHoseok
Hi, Yoongi?

MinYoongi
Uhm...What to talk about hhh-

JungHoseok
Did you know about the latest incident?

MinYoongi
Yeah I heard about it...

JungHoseok
I am late to confess to Woozi-ssi..
But can you be my friend?

MinYoongi
OH MY I ACCEPT!!!
Oh I am sorry i never had friends
With a council before.

JungHoseok
Well, here I am.
You can be friends.

MinYoongi
See you in a month~

MinYoongi Left the Conversation.

Hoseok had a friend, finally other than the council. But, he finds him...Strange and pecilar... but he doesn't find it that Yoongi is a stalker. But he found him suspusious due to how he acts in the end of the conversation.

After a month, Hoseok returned to school. To meet up with council.

"Okay, guys, we returned with medium security precautions. We have cameras in corners and sides on the school." Namjoon says.

"But isn't that too...precautious?" Jungkook asks with a confusion in this tone. Jungkook is very new to the council so he almost had no idea. Kook asks the questions to Namjoon.

"Kook, when it comes to like this, its always sure that the safety of the students and school is taken serious." Namjoon answered to Jungkook.

Hoseok wanted to check up on Yoongi...but he had a conversation with Taehyung. So, he moved the check-in and try take a talk to Tae.

After the meeting Hoseok met up with Tae. They talked and talked.

And in the distance, Yoongi was behind, stalking their conversation. Jealousy rised to his nerves. I wanted all him by MYSELF... Yoongi thought to himself. He wanted to KILL him,,,,the bloodshed that Yoongi is been craving is been long enough.

"Oh! I am going to check on Yoongi."

"Who is Yoongi?!"

"My friend ,duh."

Hoseok left Tae alone and tried to find Yoongi.

==================

A/N

yoongi will go psychopathic in the next chapter so yeh. Also, i bit of smut will be INCOMING after and next chapter. Be safe yalls. 💜