Second Kill | Hoseok

Wait...

That thought is been in Hoseok's head for quite a while. He started to think...Is Yoongi a stalker? A yandere? No. I prove wrong. Hoseok watched the news and he shooked of what he had heard.

"Body of a young man named Kim Taehyung was founded in his room not beacuse of suicide. Its a commited murder. The police had no idea whom the murderer is, even they checked the knife chosen for the murder. The murderer is on loose."

Hoseok had his heart thumping fast. Taehyung? Dead? He slapped himself multiple times if its real. And its real. If you wouldn't noticed, Taehyung is Hoseok's childhood friend, he develops feelings as they grow until this day.

Hoseok arrived at the scene and an officer approached him. "I think this letter is from you, Mr. Jung?"

"Yes yes I am Jung Hoseok."  He grabbed the blood stained letter. He barely see any words due to the blood. The letter goes :

"Hoseok hyung! I am leaving the school but I-

H     y    u    n   g -

WAIT THERE IS A...

No...You are staying, Jung. You cannot escape."

Hoseok had found a diffrence. The handwriting. It changes after Tae's, but he almost doesn't recognize this handwriting. He gave the letter and started to cry a little bit. No, a bucket to tears.

He goes back to his house, crying sliently. And saw a blood-stained present. He approached it and touch the liquid, it really is blood.
It left a letter. "Hyung, you act so sad? Have this as a present~"  Hoseok was almost confused. Who send this with bloodstains? Whom killed Tae?!

He opened it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its a rose, Hoseok's disliked but neutral flower. He put it in the flower vase filled with sunflowers. He threw away the box and rested on the couch. He never realized who is in his house right now.

"Jung~ You will be mine...And only mine." Yoongi whispered. He left the house quietly out the window and the phone vibrates already. Its from an unknown number. And its not Kun.

UNKNOWN
Uh, is this Yoongi?

MinYoongi
Yes?

UNKNOWN
Hey, Yoon! I figured out who is your crush!!

MinYoongi
Yeah, Jimin, Yeah.

Jimin
Its JUNG HOSEOK! wait, you're in love withe the secretary?!

MinYoongi
Oh shut up Jimin.

You got a message from "Kun"!

Kun
How is your senpai?

MinYoongi
Why do you care?

Kun
Checking in.

MinYoongi
Anyhow, I want buy a gun. I take too much lewd pictures of boys.

Kun
Hm, okay, that costs 23.

MinYoongi
Okay, I'll send em.

A/N: Pretend MinYoongi sends lewd pics cuz i know some of you are minors.

Kun
Sucessful. Collect it in school. I stay there.

MinYoongi
How about tomorrow when I am present?

Kun
I understand.

Yoongk washed himself. And felt delighted that Tae is killed. He doesn't matter care who is loved and who is not. He just wants his senpai, anyways.

=======================

A/N: that esculated quickly. I think this might be nethier the fastest book i wrote or the longest book i wrote. Who knows?

be safe yal.