Kisses

A/N: To those who have read this waaaay back in 2015 when I said in the Introduction that Taehyung is around 17-18, please know that I have removed that part and it is now just “Jungkook is older than Taehyung.” The age of consent here is 18 and I know in other countries it is 21 and that is the reason why some people are concerned about the implied sex mentioned in some chapters. This fic is around 5 years old and I acknowledge that the older chapters were just overall… messy. I am sorry for that. I had no ill intentions whatsoever when I first wrote this. Thank you for those people who pointed it out. I am sorry it took me a long time to clarify and change it. With that in mind, I have removed the ages I pictured Taehyung and Jungkook to be in this fic so you can imagine them to be in whatever age you are comfortable with (given that it is compliant to the nature of the story and that they are both legally of age). Thank you for reading!

The poem describes only one particular scenery encountered by the traveler in his journey, but its meaning and theme are not only limited to nature. The literary devices used in the poem revealed its much more significant meaning to the traveler and the readers.

Taehyung is too desperate to proofread his paper. The deadline is 8:00PM and it’s already 7:48. Besides, he was too tired to be going through his work again and nitpicking mistakes. As soon as he finishes the last sentence, he saves the document, uploads the file, and clicks Submit.

“Yes!” He shouts triumphantly and throws his arms up. ‘Did I even put a title on that?’ His mind stops celebrating for a second, before he thinks ‘Who cares? I already submitted it,’ and resumes his little victory dance.

He had an entire week to finish that three-page paper on but put off writing it until the day he had to submit it because he just sucked like that. The deadline closing in on him always adds to the adrenaline rush anyway, and he finds that he writes more and writes faster when under a lot of pressure.

Still doing his victory dance, he goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. Writing that paper really took a toll on his last two braincells. They deserve twelve continuous hours of sleep.

“What are you looking so tired for? It’s only eight in the evening,” Junngkook asks when he sees Taehyung dragging his feet across the floor and diving headfirst onto the bed.

“My brain is tired. I hate online class so much. I don’t spend all day in class but somehow it feels more exhausting.” Half of his words are slurred as his face is smushed into the pillow. Jungkook decides to continue working tomorrow and shuts down his laptop.

“Give me a hug?” he asks as sits beside Taehyung.

With his eyes still closed, Taehyung stretches his arms pulls Jungkook into the bed. There is a bit of confusion as they adjusted into a more comfortable position but, at last, Taehyung ends up with his head resting on Jungkook’s shoulder and one arm and leg wrapped around him. Jungkook has his arm around him as well as he playfully sniffs on Taehyung’s hair.

“I sssubmitted mm …per… Did … see it?” He mumbled into Jungkook’s neck.

“Mm-hm. I’ll check it tomorrow.”

Taehyung hums in understanding and buries his head deeper into the crook of Jungkook’s neck and gives him the softest of kisses.

“You’re really tired from writing it?" Jungkook asks, obviously entertained.

Taehyung hums and nods his head, then looks up to see Jungkook smiling in amusement. “I don’t even know if I remembered to put a title,” he pouted at him.

“Oh. Well… as long as you didn’t put ‘Insert Title Here,’ I guess,” Jungkook laughs, then swiftly bends his head to give Taehyung a kiss.

“Hey, that’s a big peck!” Taehyung pretends to be annoyed and wipes his lips with the back of his hand.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. “Wow, like you’ve never kissed me before.”

Taehyung just smiles up at him and acts overly innocent for a few seconds. When Jungkook shrugs and closes his eyes, Taehyung tries to surprise him by pulling himself up and kissing him but ends up being surprised himself when Jungkook gently holds his head and kisses him back.

“Wow, that’s a big peck,” Jungkook teases him when they pull away from each other.
Taehyung dramatically glares at him. “Wow, like you’ve never kissed me before,” he mimics Jungkook’s intonation from earlier.

“Just admit you like kissing me.”

“No. I hate you.”

“I’m your boyfriend.”

“Yes, and I hate you.”

“You love me.”

“No.” Taehyung adamantly shakes his head with his eyes closed.

“I’ll kiss you for real if you say you love me."

“You already kissed me for real.”

“No, I mean, for real for real.”

“Huh. Okay. Maybe I like you a little bit."

#StreamDaechwita