Beautiful

Lisa's POV

Jennie is currently cooking for breakfast. I badly wanna help her but she said "No, you might end up burning the whole house" but it's not like I am that bad in cooking right? I can cook ramen.

I decided to go downstairs to stare at my baby bottom.

"What are you doing here babe?" she asked me

She was cutting the onions when I back hugged her.

"Why are you extra sweet for today? It's a miracle that you aren't playing your PS5 right now?" how dare she question my sweetness! This mandu I swear!

I didn't answer her and continue to snuggle to her neck.

I wrapped my arms around her torso.

"Lalisa, do you have something to tell me?" she rolled her eyes on me

"what why?" I asked while my face is still on her neck, she giggled maybe because it tickles.

"Did you do something stupid again that's why you are clinging to me thinking that it would lessen my anger when I knew about it?"

I can sense that she is raising her left eye brow.

"No of course not!" I object as I tighten my hug.

"Then why?" why is she questioning my love for her!

"I just wanna make you feel love, since lately I'm too busy with work and I spend my free time with my games, I just thought that my baby deserves the best hug" with that I kiss her Mandu cheeks

My heart rapidly beats as she face me with her smile on. The smile that never fails to make me fall in love with her over and over again.

"I wanna make you feel that you are the most beautiful girl and the most perfect girl to me, Honey"

I kissed her forehead and smile at the best person that came into my life.

~

A/N: Hi, I just want to remind you that you are beautiful, you are worthy and you are special. Have great day ahead muah💛