A day

Jisoo's POV
"Baby, I have a challenge for you" my Girlfriend Roseanne said as she approach me and sit in my lap.

"Yeah? Spill it baby, I know I can do that." I replied and kiss her chipmunk cheeks.

She remove my face to her and tilted her head to look me in the eyes.

"You have to spend a day without me." she said and I immediately shake my head as a sign of disagreement.

"I can't even stand an hour without knowing your whereabouts then you'll challenge me that?" my forehead crease.

"No no no no, I won't do that" I roll my eyes at her.

She slap my shoulders and said. "Please Baby, do it for me! You can do whatever you want! I swear!"

"Okay then, just fo a day huh?" I replied.

Third Person's POV
Jisoo did all she wants the next day.
She play her nintendo switch and her PS5 for 5 hours. She did that because Chaeng didn't let her play for couple of hours because as she said it may hurt her eyes and might get a headache because of that.

She ate instant noodles as her lunch which Rosie hates because it is bad for her health.

She smokes on that day because ever since she and Roseanne became a couple, her girlfriend wants her to stop smoking and help her get rid of that habit with a help of chewing gums.

At the night time she hang out with her friends in a bar. Drink liquors without thinking what would her girlfriend's reaction will be.

Jisoo's POV
/Alarm clock rings
Damn it. My head hurts, the party last night was lit. After drinking some painkillers I decided to call my girlfriend.

It took her 5 rings to answer.

"Good morning, Baby. The whole day is done. You miss me?" I asked her while getting my coffee ready.

"Of course I missed you. So how was your day without me?" the young girl replied

"It's odd, I can live my life but there is something missing and I knew that the missing part is you." I said and smile even though she can't see it.

"Jisoo?" she have a long pause after that and I just hummed as a response.

"I love you, baby. I really do."

I was about to respond but the call dropped the same time as the person behind my door knocked really hard causing the picture in my wall crash into pieces.

I made my way to my door and open it revealing Roseanne's Mom crying.

"Auntie? What happened?" I said as I try to console her.

"My daughter died last night Jisoo"

I just stood there without noticing that my tears are racing down in my face as I stare at my girlfriend's picture that broke a minute ago.

Auntie handed me a letter with Chaeyoung's penmanship on it with a writings saying "For Jisoo, my love."

My heart starts to break even more as the truth sunk into my brain.

"Hi baby, I know I am really unfair to leave you like this. I have a brain tumor and the Doctor said that I can die anytime that's why I asked you to live a day without me, now that you did that please get used to living your life without me. Take care of yourself, Jisoo. I love you, until next life my Chicken. Love, Rosie."