⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀vi. witness.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

━━━

Sexual Education class passed by too fast. So fast that Rosalie and Dolly didn't have a chance to utter another word at each other before the bell was rigging again.

So, trudging through the hallways after they had finally emptied halfway, Dollyana let Tevy lead her to her next class. Thankfully, Tevy seemed to notice how Dolly couldn't talk even if she wanted to, so she was quiet the whole way there, even if it looked like it was eating at her insides not to.

Once they both found the room, Tevy bid her goodbye, caught Leslie's arm, and then they were off.

Dollyana watched them go with something lodged in her throat, before turning on her heels slowly and finding the inside of her class.

It was a normal class that looked like all the other ones she'd seen yesterday, aside from the odd skeleton shoved in a corner and the eccentric decoration and papers littering every inch of the teacher's desk.

Biology. She'd never planned to take bio class, but she'd come so late in the semester that there was no other spots open except this one.

Dolly heaved a sigh, raising her eyes to the tables, only to find Edward Cullen there, sitting casually on his stool. If it weren't for that spark in his eyes, he'd looked bored.

His hair looked darker in the lighting of a classroom than she remembered it looking in the forest last night, and his skin wasn't as pale as she had dreamed it to be.

She swallowed, embarrassed at the memory of him and her in the bedroom, staring at one another from opposite sides of the room.

She turned to the teacher to introduce herself. Quickly, the man gave her the material she needed and dismissed her, whispering for her to take the spot beside the Cullen boy.

She nodded at the teacher, but he was already focusing on the papers he was correcting again, successfully ignoring her. Well, she could deal with that. More than fussing all over her.

She turned once more and stepped towards Edward, who was now searching through his bag, and settled at the seat next to his.

"Good morning." He greeted curtly, sliding that thermos out of his bag and onto the desk.

She stared at it, a bit flabbergasted, and then swallowed her shock to try to come up with something.

"Hi." Her voice sounded like she was whispering, but she hadn't meant it to sound like that. Frustration washed over her in tedious waves, almost drowning her with them.

Edward, as if he had noticed but didn't want to make her feel embarrassed, pushed the warm concoction towards her, giving her a nod of encouragement with it.