chapter 6

"Becca wake up"

"Honey get ready for school"

"Becca?"

"Open the fucking door"

my mum yells but I don't want to end my dream with Brian .
He moves one hand to my hair and lowers it to my neck shoving the hair backwards and pulls me closer to him. I steady my legs but he holds me by my inner thigh and bites my neck and a soft sound escapes my throat. He holds me against the wall and grabs my buns this time using both hands and breathes into my ear before nibbling it and letting me arch my back for him.

"Rebecca for the last goddamn time I said open this door"

I open my eyes and hear continuous heavy knocks.

"Fuck me!" I curse and jump to the door. My mum walks in down in the mouth.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You don't want to go to school now or what? If you don't like your new school why don't you talk to me about it instead of ignoring me all night and now. But okay forget it, freshen up and get ready. I'm taking you to the bus station."

With her last words I kinda get the feeling that my dad left which is a conclusion I am making up but again I am hella confused. I want to wank because the dream I just had totally aroused me then freshen up and be ready in ten minutes but it takes me approximately seven minutes to reach an orgasm leaving me with 3 minutes to do my maths assignment and dress and catch a bus and get to class? Goddamnit!

Even if I don't wank I'll definitely get late for school. So I slide back to bed and dip two fingers in my mouth and pinch my breast slowly rubbing my hands over my pants as direct skin to skin is too intense for me.
Instead of thinking about Brian, my head shifts to August and stirred emotions make me close my fist as my thighs,legs, butt and stomach muscles spasm violently .

Feeling relieved, I hop out of bed,freshen up in a minute and dress up hastily in my red floral print wide-legged pants and a white turtle neck crop top. I'm done In five minutes but my bed and the entire closet looks like a rodents home. I run down stairs wrapping a bandana around my head and find my mum fidgeting her fingers in anxiety .
I hate to think that I kept her waiting while I came undone on my pants.

"Here, take this with you." She hands me a dish packed with food and walks towards the door. I don't see my dad's car which is a relieve.

"You don't have to walk me to the bus mum, I haven't completed my assignment so I should get running"
I tell my mum in desperation who looks at me and shakes her head unbelievably but says nothing."ciao ma"
I know she is mad at me but this is not the time to talk about it.
I kiss her cheeks and run waving her a bye.

I get to the bus station panting and luckily see 'The bus ' with destination Marquee indicating 'Express' service to peto where Wings High School is located. I sit on the front, dab my eyes and blow my nose in exhaustion.

Tired on a Tuesday morning!

Well, what a shame I have to do my maths sums right in the bus.
I follow the formulae Pam taught me yesterday and calculate regardless of the heavy metal music playing in the bus.
By the time I get to school, I have three sums left and I am honestly afraid of getting into trouble. I run to class and luckily find no teacher in. Pam is not in class. OMFG! I look around and see Amara playing with her hair, August slumped against his chair and immediately avoid looking at him so I decide to seek help from her. The class is so noisy since the teacher has not arrived and I'd hate for Amara to embarrass me but I take the risk knowing too well she will either help me or not.