6

"give me all the fucking money!"
"i-i can't"
"bang"

"ahhh" i woke up to myself screaming
"baby! baby!" thomas said sitting up and taking me in his arms "bad dream?" he said kissing my forehead.
i nodded and snuggled into his chest.
"tay, your parents are coming home early, they will be here in 2 days."
"no why?" i asked
"they are worried about you."
i nodded. i didn't want them to come back. i didn't want them to see the mess i made.
i grabbed thomas's hand and dragged him out of the bed interlacing my fingers with his.
we walked out into an empty living room. exept for calvin and patrick everyone was still in their room.
me and thomas walked up to bryce's room
(let's pretend that bryce is in the hypehouse)
i opened the door and saw addison crying into bryces chest. she saw me and ran over to me.
i released my hand from thomas's and hugged addy as if we hadn't seen eachother for 5 years
"i'm so sorry" i said in between sobs "i never meant to put you guys in harms way"
"it's not your fault taytum. you had no idea what was going to happen."
i went to all the other girls and apologized. i know it wasn't my fault but i felt really bad for putting them through that.
"you wanna go to the beach?" i heard thomas say
i shook my head no. even though the beach is my happy place all i wanted to to was sleep. lay in bed. held by thomas. i just wanted to be safe again.
"come here my monkey." thomas said holding me.
"i just wanted to have a fun night with the girls. i didn't mean to hurt them." i said with a tear falling down my cheeks.
"you didn't do anything wrong, i promise, baby."
"i did, i let those guys come into the house. well they sorta just walked by me."
"tatytum bailey west. you didn't know any of this was going to happen!" thomas said the taking my hands.
i looked at him and kissed him passionately.
"when can you be mine?" i thought to myself.

hey bebes!! i am getting excited for the next chapter!! i love you all so much!! and i'm sorry these chapters are short!! but thank you all so much for the support on this story!! 💓💓💓~peacchyyyy