18

"TAYTUM STOP I'M GOING TO FALL" Kouvr said as I held her up on the Surf board. 

I looked at the boys to see them both filming for YouTube. I let go of Kouvr and ran to Thomas and Alex. "Hi vlogs!" I said. 

"AHHHHHHHHHH" we heard Kouvr yell. I looked back and she fell into the water. We all started laughing and running to her.

"Im sorry I got distracted." I said while laughing. I picked her up and got her a towel. she wrapped it around her and hugged alex. 

I looked at Thomas and just stared into his shiny eyes as the sun hit them. He looked down at me and we just stared into each others eyes what felt like forever. He started to lean in and kissed me. i stood on my tipy toes and just kissed him back. 

I heard a camera take photos I look and see alex taking photos for us. Me and Thomas just laughed. "I love you" He said. "I love you too" Alex said patting his back.

We laughed together and and I hugged Thomas tight never wanting to let go. "You guys want to go back now and see what the fuck they are doing?" Thomas Said. We all agreed and started walking back to the car. 

Kouvr hit alex in the head and ran so they were now ahead of us. 

I grabbed Thomas's hand and pulled him back. I kissed him and he dropped the bags and lifted me up. 

"What was that for?" he said. I shook my head "I love you too baby" I kissed him again. He kissed back and we pulled away. "c'mon we have to get back to them." I nodded and got off of him.

 I picked up some bags and we walked back to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from my nap and i didn't see Thomas, we took a nap together but he wasn't here anymore. I looked for my phone and checked the time. We got home from the beach like at 5:00 and now its 9:13 pm. 

I got out of bed and walked out the room. It was always so noisy but it was so quiet right now. I walked up All the stairs then i remembered we had an elevator so i got mad about that.

"Babe?" "Baby..?" I didnt hear anything. I walked up to the pool but no one was there. "Wtf where is everyone!?" I said walking back to my room. I guess no one was home and just left me. 

I took a shower and see if they would be back by then.

15 minutes later I walk out and get clothes to wear. 

I walk out the room and go check if they are here or not but still no ones here

I walk out the room and go check if they are here or not but still no ones here. I open my phone and call thomas.

"Baby where are you guys i'm all alone, you left me" I said with a pouty face.

"I'm sorry baby we came to eat but you were sleeping and you looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake you up, but were heading home right now and I brought you your favorite." He said

"you should have woken me up I don't want to miss out on anything" I said sadly

"I'm sorry ill wake you up next time I don't want you to be sad" he said looking on and off to the road and me. 

"Okay, how long until you get home i'm hungry and I miss you bebe"

"Um lemme check" he said looking at the tablet on the Tesla. "Well be there in 10 minutes" 

"Okay, stay safe bye baby I love you" I said

"I love you too bye bebe" he said back

"Bye" I hung up and waited for them and just turned on the tv.

10 minutes later.

They all came home but I didn't see Thomas. 

"Wheres Thomas?" I asked them "Hes with Fletcher outside" Ryland said. I nodded and waited for him to come in cuz I didn't want to be with Hollywood fix or anything else right now.

 I sat down on the kitchen and me and the rest talked as I waited for him. 

After 5 minutes he comes in looking handsome as always.

I run to him and he picks me up. I kissed him and everyone just went "AWWWWW" we laughed and I looked back into his eyes. 

"Hi, I missed you" I said. "I can tell" he giggled and so did I. "I missed you too, I brought you your food!" he said holding it up showing me holding a bag of Chick-fil-A. "Thank you bebe, what did you get me?" I said taking it to the table and opening it. "Your favorite" he said. 

I opened it and started eating.

Hey  guys im the new owner of this book im kalani but lani for short. hope you guys liked this chapter if you guys have any ideas plz dm me i would love some feedback!