Chapter 3~ a long way from Home

Coco' s p.o.v.
It's been a month later since I locked myself in my bedroom.
On my phone I have 20 texts and 15 calls from my family.
I found it better to lock myself away from the world and just sit in my bed and weep.
Now I'm in my reading nook/room that's connected to Macons study.
I mostly read my feelings away.
I got up and walked towards a pink storage seat.
I sat down and lifted the lid of the box. Inside of the box was genevieve duchannes' s necklace, old baby photos of my aunts and my parents, drawings of genevieve I did, filled up notebooks full of drawings, and little gold bracelets.
The first one has a gold chain with fancy ferdalies on it and the second one has a gold heart on it with a gold chain.
Then I have a wedding ring from my grandma sarafine, two pictures of me at christmas, me at 4 months asleep under the trees and the next one was when I was 7 years old.
Next was grandpa Macon's ring it has silver and in the middle that has a black line that gos around the whole ring, a red spiral notebook with a #2 pencil that my aunt liv gave me, my moms harder from her wedding with my dad, aunt Ridleys sunglasses, grandma sarafine's journal, a picture of my mom at her claiming party in her 16th birthday, her necklace that has stuff that means something to her, a necklace that my mom and dad got me when I was a born, I put the lid back on the box and stood to go get the picture of my parents at their wedding.
I walked out of the room and to my mom's desk.
I grabbed the picture and then walked back into my reading room.
I locked the door behind me and went to sit on my window seal coushins and looked the photo.
The photo was so sweet and em just remembering my memories with my parents made me cry.

"Come one coco, don't cry. I want to ask you something." I looked up to see Kristen and alisa standing in the middle of my mini library.
"How did you two get in?" I asked annoyed and I looked at my closed door.
Sarah,julia,and jojo were standing by one of my bookshelves.
"You have us a key remember?" Alisa explained as she held up the key.
"Okay so I gave each of my friends a key to my mini library. Alisa, where's your car keys?" I said as I pulled a blanket over my legs. Sarah nodded.
"Morons car broke and he's using my car." Alisa answered my question.
"What do you guys want to ask m-" I was cut off by sarah.
"Wanna go to exile?!" Once she said it I had to this i about it, because my parents and grandpa Macon said that I'm not allowed to drink or be in a bar until I'm 21 years old and I can't go into the tunnels alone.
At first I was going to say no, but then this would be my first outing without my parents and my first time of freedom and in the tunnels without my family.
Even though I knew the lies my family had been telling me about for my entire life were true.
"Hell yeah!" I jumped up and went into the closet and changed clothes and had a bag with me when I came out.
I changed into a strapless lace black bra with shorty shorts and black high heels.
The shorts showed my belly button piercing.
I opened my door and went over to where my family left christmas and birthday money for me and my cousins.
I put all the money in my bag and left with Kristen and alisa and the rest of our clique. As I closed my bag, I closed the door behind me and we started walking down the tunnels.

~~~~~~~~~~
It felt like we've been traveling the tunnels forever since alisa grabbed the wrong map instead of the right map that God to the tunnels.
As we got closer, I could see a door marked with the name "western door well central library" on it.
Which is some state but I don't know what.
I pushed opened the door and walked out into an ally.
"Hey there's a hotel next to Outback Steakhouse and IHOP." Sarah said joyfully as she pointed towards the two restaurants and the hotel.
The hotel was a "la Quinta" hotel.
We crossed the street and towards the hotel and though the hotel doors.
I walked up to the hotel desk.
The lady looked up from her computer and looked at us.
"Hello, how may I help you lovely ladies, today?" The woman 25 or 26 looked at us and asked us in her sweet ringing voice.
She had black rectangular glasses and her hair in a tight nit bun.
She wore a plain purple t-shirt and possibly jeans with converse.
"Um... 10 night in a room for 6 people please." I answered her polity while studied her face.
"Ok." She answered and logged out stay into the computer and gave me a key.
"Your room is 124 on floor 2" she said as I took the key and then we walked towards the elevator.
I pushed the button to open the elevator and it opened.
We got on and then I pushed floor two and the doors closed and it went up the floor two.
When we were off the elevator, our room was the 7th one on the right side of the hall.
I opened the door and dropped my backpacks and went to the bathroom.
I shut the door behind me and did my Business in the bathroom.
When I came out, Kristen was lying on one of the beds and alisa and jojo were lying on the other.
Sarah and julia were lying on roll away beds.
I layed down next to Kristen and stared up at the ceiling.
"How long do you think think your parents notice that your gone?" Kristen said as she looked at me and then back at her iPhone 5s.
"I don't really know but it probably won't be long." Julia said as she took off her shoes. "Yeah, probably won't be long." I said then dozing off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

Dream: I was running off into the forest as hard and fast as my legs could run.
I couldn't hear nothing but my feet hitting and pounding on the forest floor
. As I ran I heard voices.
"Madison, we're coming for you my granddaughter." I knew that voice like I knew the back of my hand or the family trees. It was sarafine duchannes.
I stopped running took a deep breathe and I felt a hand touch my shoulder.
"We're waiting for you my great-granddaughter."I knew that voice too, it was Abraham Ravenwood.
I shook it off and ran a far as I could until I ran into auntie Leah and grandpa Macon.
"Grandpa, I thought you said you couldn't travel into people dreams anymore?"
I said as I looked up at him with my big baby blue eyes and brown almost dark brown hair.
"Leah brought me here, but first I knew you went into the tunnels with your friends. Second thing is that you know what your did is wrong and when get back home, you'll be in a lot of trouble, young lady."
I looked at his face, his eyes were filled with rage,sorrow,and disappointed.
"Yes and if I come home."
His expression changed to curious but still had rage,sorrow,and disappointed in it.
"Excuse me, but there'll be no ifs,ands,or buts about it. What you've done is putting yourself out there easy enough for abraham,sarafine,hunting,and Silas getting to you. I'm telling your parents tomorrow and so help me that I think the whole family besides your cousins and me and Leah will come to look for you, coco Elizabeth."
I looked at the grandpa Macon and looked to the ground. Macon bent down and kissed my forehead.
"Be good my child and stay safe." I nodded and Leah and him were gone. ~end of dream.~ when I woke I checked my phone and it said 4:00 am.
I got up and got my backpack and went into the bathroom.
I shut the door and turned the light on and sat on the inside of the bathtub.
I pulled out my notebook and drawing book and started drawing.
I drew and wrote about my dream for hours. "Morning coco." Kristen said as she washed her hands.
"Good morning Kristen." I said still drawing in my sketch pad.

~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later we were at IHOP eating breakfast, we all got bacon, eggs,waffles,pancakes and sausage.
When we were all finished without breakfast, we went back to the hotel and just layed around and talk.