Chapter 5~ exile

lena's p.o.v.
We stayed in the hotel room for about two hours to let the girls get there and settled. Once those two hours passed by, we made our way to the bar.
~~~~~~~~~
We were face to face with the bar door.
For me,ethan,ridley,link,john and liv,it felt weird to be back.
The bar brought back memories from when i ran away from ethan.
Ethan pushed open the door to see the bar packed with high school caster and incubus students.
Some dancing and some at the bar waiting for drinks.
We walked towards the back corner to stand there while we look for coco.
Little did we know,we were a few inches from kristen and some guy talking to each other.
"Kristen Davis!!!" i hollered over the loud and sucky music.that the dj was playing. Kristen looked like a deer stuck in head lights.
I did the come-here-motion with my finger and she came towards us.
"hey lena,hows it going?" I could tell she was nervous and tried to act innocent.
"Don't act innocent with us, little miss. you get coco and the rest your friends together." I looked at her and shifted my weight to my other leg.
Kristen went into the crowd and got coco and alisa,jojo,julia,and sarah and followed by the boys they were dancing with.
"Mom?! What are you doing here?!" She said as she looked at the ground. I knew she was about to get really pissed off at us.
Then she looked at me and started shouting at us.
"No! I'm am not going home with you all!" She said as she went walking through the crowd towards the door. 'You need to come home! We need you here with us and safe!" i shouted back.
"I hate you, you bitch!" she ran out the door followed by her friends and the men.
I ran out to find her but she was gone.
Then the rest of the family came out and ethan took me into a hug.
"Don't worry L. We'll find her somehow." he said as i cried softly into his chest.
The night air was cold and the sky was dark.
We went into the tunnels after them and started follow them.
As we walked, ethen looked back at liv who was messing with her scientific watch. "anything?" Ethan asked as he let go of my hand.
"the mons pull is stronger than it has been in the past few weeks." liv said as she was scribbling something into her notebook.
I looked at the dark tunnel ahead of us.
"What do you mean by 'stronger'?" ridley said annoyed and unwrapped a lollipop and stuck it in her mouth.
"Well, in the moon, both sides of it belongs to the light and the dark caster, like you and one one side go's to the light and the other go's to the dark." Liv explained to ridley and all of us.
I quickly pulled out my phone to check the date.
The date on my iphone said December 21st. 13 days until maddie's claiming moon or her 16th birthday.
I stopped dead in my tracks then I felt someone bump into me.
"Seriously lena! Why did you stop?" I turned around to see larkinn standing behind me.
"Because there are only 13 days until maddie's 16th birthday. " Everyone stopped talking to liv and looked at me.
"lena dear, did you say 13 days?' gramma looked at me with widened eyes.
"yes gramma. i did." i answered her question.
"should we split up?" liv suggested as she closed her notebook.
"No, we don't have time for that liv." ethan said as he re-took my hand into his hand. As we started walking, i just thought of coco and when she was little.
Like her first day of preschool.
She was the most cutest three year old i've ever seen.
She wore a white shirt with neon zebra print with the word "wild' on it.
For pants she had jean shorts on top of pink leggings and for shoes, she wore converse sneakers by skechers.
Her hair was in abraid with a pink bow in it to hide the hair tie.
That day was the most hardest because i was letting my baby girl go for the first time.
Now i wish she was still connected to me by he umbilical cord.
"lena?"
It was both Macon and Ethan.
""yes?"
"I wish she was with us now."
Ethan said as I looked over at Macon.
Macon nodded and started to kelt with me and ethan.
'I wish she was here with us too."
Macon said as he put his arm around me.
"You know I can hear you three talking."
"Rid get out!"
I said as we walked towards a door.
"Okay!" Rid said as we stopped at the door.
"The great barrier door." Macon said and Ryan gasped.
"Wait,how did a door to the great barrier get here?' ridley said as she sucked on her cherry lollipop.
"Yeah, when we're here before, there wasn't a door?" Link said as he put his arm around ridley.
"The door was created when maddie was born.' Macon said as he walked towards the door and pushed it open.
Ahead of us was a beach with a dock and fog.
Ethan and Link lead the way into the fog and walked all the way to the other side. When we got to the other side, there was a mountain and on our left was a cave that was guarded by hunting's blood pack, well two of them at least.
Macon walked towards the caved as we followed behind him.
"Good day men, may we go see my brother hunting and lena's mother sarafine." Macon asked clam, which was weird because he was facing his brother's pack.
The two men looked at each other and then called someone to come escort us inside. .
"Luke! Adian! come get theses muts and escort them to hunting."
Two incubuses came out of the cave and took us inside the cave.
When we were outside of the cave, we went a old castle. Luke lead us inside and to were sarfine and hunting were.
I looked at ethan and we both looked at reece.
Reece is an amazing planner of plans, from weddings to trying to get your daughter back.
"Okay, here's the plan, you two will go of to find coco and when you find her, kelt with uncle macon and we'll come looking for you three." Reece whispered.
"Go now." Reece quietly said as she shoved us into a dark hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We walked down the dark hall together. We walked past a room that had the name "madi" on it.
We backed up and looked at the room.
I found myself reaching for the knob, until someone caught my wrist.
"shes not in there." i heard a familiar voice behind me.
"Where is she?" I asked as I turned around to see my mom looking at me. "Follow me, I'll show you."
We followed her into a basement under the castle and she opened up a door and held it open for us. We went in and she locked the door behind us.
I turned around shocked and looked at her. "mother, why?" I said as I put my hands around the metal bars.
"You're staying in here until she's claimed." Sarafine turned around to see the rest of my family.
She opened the bars for them and the rest of the family came inside.
Macon turned around and looked at sarafine right in the eyes.
"Why are you doing this?" Sarafine smiled and looked at her brother. "Because, abraham ordered it." She smiled and walked off with luke beside her.