Chapter 4~ gone

lena's p.o.v.
It has been hours since I last saw coco.
I saw her in her mini library reading her feelings away.
She's been sad and depressed and mad at us since the night she came home from the football game.
It was 8:00 am when I saw her and now it's 6:00 pm.
Which means she went to Kristen's house without telling us.
"Has anyone seen cousin coco?" Avery said as she ate the rest of her mash potatoes.
"Yeah, has anyone seen or heard from coc lately?" Luke said before putting the last piece of chicken in his mouth.
Ethan and Macon sighed. Macon looked at Ridley and Tara.
"Kids why don't you go ahead and go get ready for bed. The adults need to talk. Avery,Riley,and Luke help the youngers please."
The younger ones plus Avery and Riley ran upstairs to go get ready for bed. But Luke stayed. "Okay." Luke said as he shut the doors behind him and went upstairs.
"Me and leah found some interesting and grounding news that equals to where coco went." Macon said as he refilled his glass with liquor and leah did the same.
Macon and Leah with liquor in the glasses only means one thing.
Somebodys gonna get a severe punishment aka "grounding".
"Okay, what did you find out?" i looked at macon, who was sipping his drink.
"Coco, went into the tunnels with her friends. Alisa,Kristen,Jojo,Julia,and Sarah. The reason why i could tell was the scents." Leah explained to us all the scents she pced up.
"Also, the money we saved for christmas and birthdays is gone." Macon explained what happened to the money.
I had worried and upset written all over my face.
"We need to find her." Reece said kinda of concern. 'I'll go get a babysitter." Tara said as she left the room.
"I'll go get liv/" john said as he left the room also to go to the tunnels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An about an hour later, we all were in the tunnels going towards New Orleans.
"How long have we been walking?" Link complained as we walked towards a door.
"20 minutes link, plus your incubus, you can transport anywhere you'd like." Reece sad kinda annoyed.
Ever since Reece found out her niece went into the most dangerous tunnels in the world, shes been annoyed lately.
"Link , please we're almost to New Orleans." Ridley said as she put an arm around lin then bumped into me and ethan. "why did we stop?" Ryan said as she grabbed her father's hand.
"It's okay ryan."Aunt Del and Barclay said reassuring their daughter. The door said "New Orleans" on it and ethan pushed it open.
We walked through the door to meet a dark and empty alley.
One of those allies, were you'd get beat up in.
I looked around to see no sign of coco.
"Hey, there's a hotel." Ryan pointed towards the hotel.
"Good eye,ryan." Reece said to her littlest sister while we all walked towards the hotel.