Persephone- Read to the End!

Hi everyone! A few updates in one post, so be sure to read to the bottom even if you've already checked out Persephone.

Thanks to my forgetful brain, I forgot to update the book and let everyone know that the first chapter to Persephone (the sequel to Kore) is up on my profile.

I am really excited for how this book is changing and turning! Persephone will be a completely different experience from this book as Kore grows into her power. Go check it out!

A huge thanks to my loyal readers and frequent commenters. I see you, I love all your funny comments and insights, and I can't tell you how thankful I am for your support.

I had a HUGE response to my call for beta readers last update. I will have to limit to five beta readers for now, so keep an eye on your inbox, and I'll message those five first readers over the next few days with new draft link.

Persephone will be following a more consistent schedule than Kore did. Updates will come weekly on Saturday night. I would post more often, but I am currently working on the new draft of Kore, and want to get it polished and ready so that it's ready for publishing this winter.

Which brings me to ANOTHER update. Yes, I have decided to self-publish my final draft of Kore and the subsequent books after. I'd love some feedback from you guys on the format you prefer. The book will be available as an ebook through KPD on Amazon, but would you guys like the option of a paperback or hardcover? Do people read physical books anymore? 😅

I really want to interact with you guys more. This is where feedback is super important 😊 Do you guys like interacting solely on Wattpad? Would it be easier if I started an author Instagram or Facebook? I'd love to do some contests and giveaways with you guys if so, and get to share more of me outside of Kore.

Thanks again to everyone who's supported me so far. I never imagined Kore actually getting attention or making it past the ten chapter mark- much less being completed, getting a sequel, and going through an actual polishing and editing sequence. I truly feel so grateful for all of you. ❤️

Let me know your thoughts below! Can't wait to hear from you.

- Madison