Chapter 3

Daishou opened the gym door to find out some of the guys are playing two vs two.

He waved to them and kuguri came to him.

"She is to early."

"Who?" He said confused.

He pointed to the corner of the gym where y/n was sitting an scrolling through her phone. She was in her jersey and had put her hair in a high ponytail.

She looked up at suguru and waved. She stands up and walked to them.

"Hi." She said shortly.

"Hi you are early." Daishou looked at his watch "30 minutes earlier than my practice and 45 minutes to yours."

"Well I have a habit of being to early if it's bother your team mates I can wait outside the gym." She looked at kuguri knowing that he told Daishou about being early.

Kuguri sweat dropped and looked away.

"No it's ok. Now this gym is for our both teams and you sitting in the corner before the practice doesn't count of interruption."

"Ok go change, your practice gonna start in 30 minutes." She said and got out of the gym to take some fresh breath.

She saw two people talking in the corner of the yard where people can't see them. She didn't meant to hear but a name caught her attention.

"You have told me that you will brake up with Daishou this week." The tall boy told the girl with the brown hair.

"I will dear. I will I need a good reason." She said.

"Mika isn't the reason that you don't like him anymore enough." The tall boy with the black hair said.

"It is I just want to say to him directly. I really want to break up with him but he is hard to handle." The girl said sadly

"Do it quick I want to be with the girl I love."

"I know love just wait a bit more I will end it immediately."Mika said to his lover

She got up to her tip toes and kiss the boy the boy deepened the kiss and slide his tongue into her mouth. They pulled away while looking at each other.

'OMG Daishous girlfriend is cheating on him?' She thought a bit sad 'poor him. Should I tell him?'

She walked to the gym and find the boys team practicing. She looked at Daishou and a wave of guilt smashed her.

"Hey is something wrong?" Daishou asked worried.

"No, your practice is in fifteen." She said and walked away.

'Sorry Suguru but I can't tell you. You might not believe so I hope you find out soon before it get too late' she thought and leaned to the wall.

A girl walked in the gym with a cheerful face.

"Hey cap." She said and high fived with   y/n.

"Hey Ella, go change in the first door on the right." She said and Ella nod.

"Care to introduce?" Daishou asked amused.

"She is Liva Ella she is my vice captain and the ace."

She explained and three girls came in the room and high fived with her.

"This is kyle Robby the team manager, Reon liya the middle blocker and sail miko my libero." She introduced and the girls nod to the boys and went to change.

Her team slowly came to the gym and meet the boys. The boys were practicing when the girls practice started.

All of the boys and the coach couldn't
Take their eye off of them. The girls were practicing in a serious manner and with high speed.