Chapter 27

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This chapter contains make out and some stuff that you might not like so if you are sensitive please don't read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you go my thirsty children 😈😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Five years later)

Y/n and Daishou go to a same university. Y/n is staying graphic and she managed to buy a fashion company with Keiji, keiji is working as a model in the company and studying graphic like y/n and y/n work as both a model and stylist.

Daishou and Bokuto are both playing volleyball and they want to be professional volleyball players, and well Heline is following her dreams in art.

~
~
~
~
~

Daishou waited patiently at the door of y/n class while scrolling through his phone. He want to move in with y/n in a month since he is now 23 and he have the permission to live alone.

"Hi dear."

"Hey princess. Tired?"

"Nope the class was pleasant but I wonder why Keiji and Kotarou are both absent."

"I wonder too."

They both giggled knowingly at what that two can do when they are alone, even with Keijis calm personality he can really show the other side that nobody except the five can know.

"How is your packing going on?"

"It's going on normally I might be able to move in, in three weeks."

"Good I missed living with you." She smiled kindly at him while walking to her place.

"Me too princess." He wrapped one arm around her shoulder and kissed her temple, she giggled at his action.

"Ok let's go somewhere, follow me." She said he just followed her.

They arrived at the location that they first went together, y/n climbs the fence first again and looked at him from the other.

"Are you coming or what?" She smiled at him knowing that he would recognize that words from their first meeting.

"We are missing the ice cream aren't we?" He teased and she rolled her eyes.

He got next to her and they both sit on the ground to whatch the sunset.

"There was the first time we met and the first time you was falling from the cliff because of your clumsiness." She laughed and he rolled his eyes then he put her head on his lap and started to stroke her hair.

"And there was the first time you called me dickhead." He laughed lightly and turned his focus to the sunset.

After a few minutes y/n grabbed his hand from her head and pushed the sleeve of his hoodie up to see the unnoticeable marks on his wrist from long ago.

"I'm really happy that you stopped self harming."

"It wasn't possible without you princess."

She pressed her lips on his wrist and closed her eyes remembering what they have been through, he smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her on her hair.