Chapter 9

The next morning Daishou wake up in an unfamiliar room in the morning then he realized that he is in y/n house.

He got up and get down the stairs. He found y/n in the kitchen making pancakes.

"Morning y/n."

"Morning Suguru. How are you feeling?"

"I'm good thank you. Sorry for bothering."

"You are no bother, besides I enjoy your company."

She came to him and pulled down his shirt to see his neck. Daishous face get in the dark shade of red. The bruise on his neck was still there.

"The bruises are not going to fade anytime soon." She ruffled his hair and motioned him to sit.

She put a plate of pancakes in front of him and sat across him.

"Ok how can we get your stuff?"

"My father is in his company today and my mother is with a friend, the house is empty and I have the keys."

"Ok we eat and then go to grab your books and your clothes, do you have credit cards?"

"I do. I have the full access to them since I get eighteen so I have no worries they can't touch them."

"Ok now eat, you didn't eat much last night."

"Thank you but it's enough for me."

She looked at his plate, he just eat 2 of the 4 pancakes.

"Daishou did your parents force you not to eat?"

He looked away and didn't answer, but his eyes looked so sad.

"I guess we should work on your appetite too." She said with sympathy in her voice.

"They didn't give me much to eat so I'm used to eat small foods."

"Your health is in danger Suguru."

He didn't make eye contact with her and didn't say anything. Y/n put her hand on his cheek and make him to look at her.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm going to be with you in every step. I will help you dear."

He leaned his face in her hand and closed his eyes to relax. He really did like her but he didn't know that she feel the same or not.

He decided not to tell her until he get sure about her feelings. He don't want to destroy the fragile friendship that he built.

"I don't know what would I do without you." He said truthfully.

"I'm here so don't worry I'm not gonna fade, now try to eat a little more. We start from today to work on your appetite, please listen to me to make things easier for both of us. We will go through this together ok." She reassured him and squeezed his hand.

"Ok, but I can't promise that I will finish it."

He start to eat again and she went to change her clothes and go to his house. When she came down he had eaten another half of a pancake.

"Ok you ready to go?"

"Yes." He took a breath and get out of the house.

They arrived at his house and he opened the door. They rushed to his room and y/n grabbed his books and put them in her backpack. Daishou grabbed his suitcase and put his clothes in it, he grabbed his credit cards and but them in his pocket.

"I've made up my mind." Daishou said suddenly.

"About what?"

"I want to call the foster house." He had tear in his eyes and his chest was heavy but he can't take it anymore with his parents.

Y/n hugged him so tight and he put his head in the crook of her neck.

"Let's go before anybody came home. We can call the foster house when we get to my house."

"Ok let's go."
~
~
~
~
~

"Ok are you ready to call?"

"Can you please speak?"

"Sure."

She called the foster house. They were waiting for them to answer, the beeping was on Daishous nerve.

"Hello, you have called to Will foster house my name is Carie Jane how can I help you."

"Hello ma'am. Im y/n l/n I'm reporting abusive parents of my friend. They have been abused him from his childhood."

"Ok what is their sex and how old are them."

"Male and he is eighteen."

"Where is he now?"

"He is in my house for two days."

"Are your parents home?"

"No they died in a car accident my case is in your files. I live alone."

"Ok I will check your files. How did they abused him?"

"Mentally and physically."

"Ok I will be in your location in an hour."

"Do you need me to say the address?"

"No I already found it in your case y/n."

She hung up and looked at Daishou who had his head in his hand. She sit next to him and wrapped her arm around his shoulder.

"It's going to be ok. I'm here and I'm not going to let you go."

"What if they give me back to them?"

"They won't."

"Y/n I don't want to tell them about my self harming. Can we keep this to ourselves?"

"Whatever you want dear. I will help you with this myself."

"I'm stressed."

"Don't be. Take a nap before they come."

"I can't. My mind is a mess and I'm so nervous to sleep."

"Come here."

She laid on the couch and pat the space next to her. He laid next to her and put his head on her chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she stroked his hair.

"Take a nap. You will need it for the next hours."

He closed his eyes and listened to her heart beat. He sleeps on her chest and enjoying her warmth and presents.
~
~
~
~
~

They both wake up when the bell ringed. He got up from top of her and she stands up.

"Y/n please don't leave my side."

"Never dear." She smiled at him and caress his cheek then opened the door.

"Hello y/n it's nice to see you again after these years." A tall man with a kind smile.

"Hi John thank you for coming and I assume that you are Carie."

"Yes thank you for reporting." The middle aged women with a red glasses said.

Y/n lead them in the living room and give them two cup of coffee then she sit next to Daishou.

"Ok can you please introduce yourself?"

He took a breath and stars "I'm Daishou Suguru. I'm eighteen."

"Ok we start with simple questions and put the hard ones in the end. If you want this to be private I can ask her to leave." John said kindly.

"No I want her to be by my side."

"Ok let's begin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiii, we will have another update in the weekends.

Do you want me to post some photos of Suguru on the header of the story? Please tell me.

Have a nice day and take care 💜💜💜

~Helia