Chapter 17

They arrived home and y/n let both of them in her room. She put her backpack in the corner and went to bathroom to change, she changed into white shorts and black oversized shirt that will show the tattoo on her collarbone. She came in the room and see that Daishou is standing in the middle of her room.

"So what do you want to......" Daishous words never got complete because she grabbed his collar and pushed him on bed.

He lost his balance and felt fully on bed. She climbed on the bed and place herself on top on him between his legs then she put her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist to cuddle.

"Now who is eager?"

"Shut up Suguru."

He giggled and wrapped one arm around her shoulder and played with her hair. Her hair feels so soft between his fingers and they smell like mint.

"You should dye your icy tips. The color is fading."

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

"No reason. I love the icy color but I don't know it looks good on me or not."

"You should dye them I like it. It suits you. You have dark hair and the contrast is so beautiful." He said while playing with her hair.

"Ok, just for you." She smiled at him and he smiled back.

~
~
~
~
~

The next day at school y/n was sneezing and coughing. She was about to go to her locker but she felt dizzy she was one step from her locker that her eyes went black. She fall but somebody catch her and don't let her to hit the ground.

"Got you." Daishou whispered to her ear "are you sick princess?"

"I think so, I was in the rain for 2 hours."

"Let's go home."

Daishou talked to principal and he agreed that she should go home. When they got out of the school building she couldn't stand anymore she was about to fall again but Daishou got her again. He hold her bridal style and she put her head on his chest.

"Why did you stay in the rain?"

"As I said before I lost track of time, I was laying on the grass between the graves."

"Well princess you are sick now, it didn't worth to stay in the rain."

"You don't understand." A tear rolled down on her cheek.

"Your right I don't, sorry. I'm sorry don't cry princess."

They arrived and Daishou put her down but didn't let her go, he opened the door with his spare key that y/n had give him. He put her on bed and gave her comfortable clothes and left the room to bring thermometer and give her a cup of green tea.

He came back she was fully dressed but she wasn't completely under blanket. He measured her fever.

"Thank god your fever isn't high."

He give her the green tea and her eyes light up.

"Why do you like green tea this much? I like it but not like you."

"I'm not gonna answer that. You have a comfortable outfit here in my closet change your school uniform."

"Ok. Don't die princess." She glared at him and he laughed.

When he was back y/n was fully wrapped in the blanket she pat the bed behind her motions him to lay down next to her.

He get under the blanket, she turned around to face him, she cuddled into his chest and kissed his collarbone he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep princess you need energy."

"Sorry I'm being a handful."

"No you're not. Sleep now." He said with a voice that y/n didn't heard before so she obeyed immediately.
~
~
~
~
~

Y/n wake up 8 o'clock in the night, she looked up to see Daishou is still asleep. She nuzzles her nose in his neck and inhale his scent, he make her so calm and warm.

'God why do I love him this much?' She asked herself then kissed the smooth skin under his chin. He shuffled a bit then woke up. He smiled when he saw that y/n is awake.

"Hi princess how do you feel?"

"I'm good I think I will be ok until morning."

"You healed just with some hours sleep?"

"I have a good immune system, I rarely get sick, that night put so much pressure on me and with the rain my body got more tired I'm ok now."

"The next time you want to visit them I will come with you, I don't want you to put so much pressure and pain on yourself."

She looked at his golden eyes then caress his cheek. She touched his cheekbone and slide her finger on his eyelashes he closed his eye and giggled a bit, she smiled at his reaction.

She rub her thumb down to his sharp jawline and pinch his earlobe. She caress his lip with her thumb when he licked her thumb with the tip of his tongue. She push her finger a bit more into his lips and her finger got wet, she put her finger back in her mouth and licked where he had licked. A smile flashed his face and his eyes sparkled.

They decided to rest that night so they got sleep in each other arms again and didn't eat anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another update for my beautiful readers.
What do you think will happen?
Enjoy 😉

~ Helia