Chapter 22

Finally the day of the funeral came. Y/n was dressed in black long sleeve button up shirt and black pants and black vanses while Heline had put on a knee length black dress. Both of the girls put their hair down and head downstairs.

The boys both were wearing black suits and black ties, the atmosphere was killing and nobody wants to talk. They sat in the car and Akaashi started the engines and drive to the graveyard.

~
~
~
~
~

There were so crowded in the graveyard, Y/n, Heline and their friends were standing on the first line while the coffin was in front of them in a distance.

"Y/n I want to see her one last time." Heline told her friend and both of the girls stepped forward near the coffin while the other stand back.

Heline opened the coffin and looked at her mothers pale face, y/n head was down she didn't know she can handle it if she look up. Heline grabbed her mothers hand and started to cry.

"I love you." Heline said and y/n looked up to comfort her friend but the moment she looked at the coffin memories rushed to her mind.

She saw different pictures and moments rushing in front of her eyes and her head felt light and dizzy. Her eyes went black and she started to fall but warm arms caught her and didn't let her to fall.

Heline noticed her friend situation she closed the coffin and turned beck. They turned back in the front row with y/n leaning on Daishou for support. Her legs couldn't bare her weight and her head was hurt.

They stayed politely in the funeral, it ended 2 hours later and Helines mother was now six feet under. In the car ride Daishou sat in back sit because he noticed that y/n is shivering. Keiji looked time to time at them from the rare view mirror. Heline and Keiji exchange a knowing look and decided to talk to y/n after they got home.

The ride was quick and they arrived soon. They went to their given rooms to change in comfortable clothes. Daishou noticed the dumbfound face of his girlfriend.

"Y/n sit on the bed we all need to talk." He kissed her neck but she just nod.

She usually would say an ok but she was too numb to talk. Daishou head downstairs and grabbed a cup of green tea and head to Akaashis room and then Helines. He called them and the three went to y/n room to find her staring blank at the wall.

Keiji coughed and got her attention, Daishou give her the cup and sat in front of her while Keiji and Heline sat next to Daishou on each side of him.

"Y/n tell us what did you remember?" Keiji asked.

"Heline did you know that my grandfather is dead?" She looked at Heline and asked suddenly.

"Oh, you remembered your grandfather funeral in my mothers?"

"Not just the funeral. I remember the whole situation and why he died."

Helines eyes went wide it wasn't a good memory at all. It wasn't a good start for remembering.

"Shit." Heline cursed and took her hand "tell me what you remember I will tell you the parts you might not remember even they might not be good you deserve to know."

"Ok." Y/n nod and took a sip of her green tea then put the cup on the nightstand "I remember that it was a really snowy week and the streets were blocked because of the snow so we didn't have school for the next day. My grandmother was ill and she puts all the pressure on my grandpa like when he gave her food she didn't eat or she would nag and shout."

"At the midnight he called at our house and told my father that my grandmother is bothering him so much and he is over it and he rather die than be near my grandmother right now. Then he hung up the phone. The next morning my grandmother find him dead on his bed since they would sleep in different rooms.
I had a very bad break down because I was so close to my grandpa and found that he is dead put me on edge so Heline came and tried to calm me a bit."

"After the funeral we all were a crying mess and my grades in school were falling due to pressure of family. My grandma wasn't a good woman and would always bother me after my grandpas death. A while later I was so tiered of her action so we went to a fight which wasn't so good for our situation so she decided to get out of our house and live in her own house." She finished and looked at Heline "anything that I don't remember?"

"No you remember it completely." Heline squeezed her hand.

"Why do I feel so hate toward my grandmother?"

"She wasn't good with you. Honestly if I was in your shoes I would have escape from the house."

"Is she alive?" Y/n wanted to know but she don't want to know at the same time.

"Yes."

"Why she didn't try to contact me after the accident? Isn't she the only family that is left?"

"She didn't try to contact you because she wanted you to be dead. She shout it at the top of her lungs in the hospital one year after the accident. You were still in the coma."

"Ok thanks, I think I need to rest."

Heline nod and got out of the room, Keiji pat her head and left, then he closed the door behind him. Daishou looked at y/n worried, he didn't know that what he should do. A silent tear rolled down on y/n cheek in her blank expression.

"Oh... em... princess don't..." he wanted to wipe her tears but she grabbed his wrist and looked at him.

"Kiss me." She only said these two words.

"What?" Daishou was quite confused.

"Kiss me, you are the only one who can make me feel better in this situation." She said in monotone but tears rolling down.

He wanted to make her feel safe and supported just like she made him feel back in his situation. He pressed his lips on hers with no hesitation and kept the kiss for the long time that they couldn't remember the moment they had breath.

"Don't leave me Suguru." Her eyes were full of sadness and loneliness.

"I would never princess." He kissed her once again and this time she was sure that he would never leave her side.

Daishou made both of them lay on the bed without breaking the kiss then he pulled the blanket on both of them. He snaked his arms around her and the broke the kiss.

"You were through so much, take a rest I will be right beside you." Daishou kissed her forehead.

She nuzzled to his chest and kissed his collarbone then she closed her eyes. She didn't notice that how she got to sleep but that night she slept peacefully without any dreams or nightmares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry for the late update. I was so busy and so sad that I couldn't update.

Also sorry for the sad chapter hope you guys enjoy and still reading. I try to update the next one soon.

And actually my grandfather died like the way I said in the story .😞

Have a nice day and take care 💜💜

~Helia