《3》this time is ours

▬▬▬▬▬▬  (Y/N) woke up to her mind booming with the plans she made with her newfound friends

▬▬▬▬▬▬ (Y/N) woke up to her mind booming with the plans she made with her newfound friends. It was an unusual arrangement of people- that was for sure. But in the world of competitive swimming, that's just how connections between people worked. Even if you weren't personally acquainted with a person, one of your fellow swim friends probably knew them. It truly is a small world.

The batch of friends decided on making a group chat in order to sort out the details of their plans to hangout, and (Y/N) began to find trouble sleeping at night due to the fact the group chat would be bursting with messages basically all the time, forcing (Y/N) to have to permanently leave her phone on silent. She didn't mind, though. Being friends with so many like minded people made her feel content and satisfied in a way being friends with other people in the past had not. Not to mention, a smile tugged at the corner of her lips every time a message from Haru would pop up in her notifications inbox. Even if it wasn't directed at her, she felt a sense of glee swell up inside of her, now knowing she was friends with the raven haired boy.

Speaking of the group chat, (Y/N) sat up from her bed to grab her phone from her nightstand and scroll through the chat, which was just awakened by a text from Asahi.

Groupchat: The Swim Friends!

geniusasahi: good morning guys!

mamakoto: Good morning Asahi!

thelittlestkirishima: morning

kirothewarden: hello to all ^-^

(username): hi friends!

ionlyswimfree: Good morning

kisumithecoolest: Morning!!!!

hiyori: Good morning everyone. I think we should actually pick where we are all going to hang out

(username): geez hiyori your user is so boring why don't you change it to something fun?

kisumithecoolest: Word, (Y/N)-chan!

geniusasahi has changed hiyori's user to foureyes

(username) has changed kisumithecoolest's name to kissmethecoolest

username: ahahaha

kissmethecoolest: (Y/N)-chan! Why must you bully me????

geniusasahi: hate to say it but hiyori has a point. where are we going?

mamakoto: Bowling?

thelittlestkirishima: ew

kirothewarden: lmao

ionlyswimfree: Wait what time again?

(username): that's a great question