《11 》give yourself a try

▬▬▬▬▬▬ Some time had passed since her surgery

▬▬▬▬▬▬ Some time had passed since her surgery. She had absolutely no idea what she was doing. (Y/N)'s tragic flaw could possibly be that when she was tasked with something she was not naturally gifted at, she wanted to stuff it in a box and ship it off to a foreign country. She wasn't a perfectionist, she just liked to stick to what she's good at, y'know?

Perhaps the sheer excitement of recovering from her injury shielded her from seeing that recovery wasn't an easy road. It's not that she can't handle pain- she was a varsity collegiate swimmer, for crying out loud. It's just that, normally, she has to tough things out to just be even 1/10th of an inch closer to reach the top. The international stage, the olympic team, she wanted it all. And now she was supposed to put all of her time and effort into just simply getting her shoulder back to normal function? It absolutely ticked her off. She should've been preparing for olympic trials, breaking championship records. Yet she stood in physical therapist offices, watching from afar as her teammates and friends were building their dreams into realities.

As you can see, the clouds of hope and relief had now faded away and now the (hair color) haired swimmer just wanted to deck someone in the face.

However, when she was with her mellow, quiet natured companion, she slipped on her calm and collected visage and pretended that she wasn't frustrated. After all, Haru was climbing up the stairs to his own aspirations, setting his own records and doing the impossible. He'd even been in contact with some of the Olympic team coaches, making a name for himself all over the swimming community. (Y/N) would never want to add even a grain of salt to all of that sweetness, especially when she could tell how happy he seemed. She was so happy for him that she wasn't even going to call him out on still not officially asking her to be his girlfriend. Still, that was just another thing that currently irked her.

(Y/N)'s life wasn't pure stress, however. Even when she momentarily had to say goodbye to the sport she'd dedicated her entire life to, she still had the support of her friends, family, and team. That's always something to be grateful for.

Which is why despite her constant anger and frustration, she pulled it together enough to get dressed and seated into the waiting room of her physical therapist's office.

Drumming her fingers on the side of the scratchy, plastic chair, her face remained painted in a picture of annoyance. She was just waiting for a genie to come out of a bottle and grant her wishes, or whatever.

Interrupting her thoughts, a short woman in navy blue scrubs emerged from the doors next to the receptionist area and called out her name. (Y/N) forced a half baked smile and stepped into the office, huffing out a breath of tense air.

Leaving the physical therapist office was indeed the highlight of her boring days. Standing outside of the building, she felt herself sweatdropping when it wasn't Haru who had driven to the office to pick her up like he said he would, but a certain maroon haired sharky boi. Chuckling at the presence of the swimmer in her life once again, she opened the passenger side of the cherry red car door and climbed in. "Why are you picking me up?"