Prologue

𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨
June 3rd, 3:58 pm

Following the reports of gunshots, several sources have confirmed the death of two individuals in a residential home.

One of the fatalities was the wife to the multi-billionaire CEO of Korean National Oil Corp., a prominent company headquartered in Seoul. There has been no indication of whether or not the CEO and his son were present during the attack.

The only other fatality released at this time was of the family's personal security detail, who had been in employment for several years. According to our sources, he passed away while attempting to take down the attackers.

The company's newly appointed Chief of Security is said to be already hiring a replacement security detail for the family. Motives for the attack are unknown at this time, though it is suspected another attempt on the family will be made soon.

While the CEO himself is a notable figure, no sources have been able to confirm the identity of his son, who is rumored to be soon inheriting the massive corporation.

Many media sources will be hoping to catch a glimpse of the remaining family members at an upcoming funeral. However, for the family's safety, no other details will be reported at this time.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

 V A L E N W R I T I N G

Last bit of teaser content - Chapter 1 will be published on Friday, June 5th, at 10am EDT!

With everything going on in the world today, I'm hopeful that this can be an escape for us all. But remember that I will always stand up for justice. I will continue to educate myself and help those around me learn as well. Let's unite and fight racism together - please use your voice where you can.

I love you all so much.