Epilogue

"Wow. Can't believe it's been a year." a girl said with a shrug, looking at a calendar on her wall. She sighed and turned away, taking a seat on her bed.
"Yeah.....kinda hard to believe." a boy replied, he looked down and began to play with the sleeves of his sweatshirt.
"Noah look. He's probably in a better place. Well....at least better than the place he was before." the girl replied to the boy named Noah. He looked up to face the girl who was giving him a small smile.
"How do you know that? Who ever said that you go to good places after you die? Who said that anything happens at all? For all I know, the last time I'll ever see my best friend is lying on the floor with a bottle of Morphine next to him." Noah spat. His eyes began to water, his heart tearing to pieces.
"Noah, calm down. There's no way we can bring him back. Trust me, I'm just as upset as you, but I'm trying to move on. I mean, a year's gone by since he died. Don't you think it's time for a new start?" the girl asked Noah. He looked up at her and wiped the tears coming from his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but it's not that easy to move on from your best friend dying. I never got over it, and I probably never will." Noah said while sniffling.
"Okay fine. I'm not gonna bother you about it." the girl replied to Noah while getting up from the bed.
"Suki?" Noah asked the girl. She turned to look at Noah while at the edge of the door.

"Yeah?" the girl replied, acknowledging the nickname Noah had given her.
"What's that standing behind you?" Noah asked, looking past the girl and out the doorway.

She turned to look at what Noah was talking about and froze in her place. Closer and closer did it walk, the creature she had heard of named Kishiki edged closer to the two, a smile painted on it's face.