ch.2

(Okay before the story starts I had no idea what to call this chapter so ya NOW LET'S CONTINUE)

~YOUR POV~

You start to walk towards where the volleyball practices where held. As you walked into the door. You started to put on your volleyball shoes. You already knew what time the team would come at. You go into the gym to find no one. So you go into there closet.(it was already unlocked)You then grab one of the volleyball's and start to do some of your scary jump servers which are impossible to catch.

You soon hear a rattle on the door knob to see Kuroo coming in. You soon hid behind the pole so you could surprise him. "BOO!" You yell as you tackle him down.He makes a groan as he soon see's you on his lap.

~Kuroo's POV~

I feel something heavy collapse on top of me to see it was Y/N. My face flushed red I as I saw. She then started to giggle as she got up from my lap. "Opps sorry that part wasn't suppose to happen," she says. "It's fine," I say as I look away, so she won't see my flustered face. She then gets up. I soon see she is wearing spandex's with only a white teeshirt. I start to blush even more.

"Hey wanna play 1 v 1 with me," she asks me with the smile that I love. "Yeah sure," I say as I get up. She then grabs the volleyball and starts to set up to spike the ball over. I soon get into the position to be ready to bump.

~A FEW MOMENTS LATER~

~Your POV~

I win after the two set's we played. My hair all messed up and sweat dripping down your face. Kuroo soon came up behind you and grabbed your shoulder. "Y/N why did you even come to the gym in the first place?" he asked." Oh well you see I wanted to find Nekoma's girl volleyballs team but it seems like you guys don't have one," you said with a shrug.

"Well you can be are manager for the boys team," Kuroo said with a smirk. You soon heard a bunch of racketing

Then came a bunch of boys talking about whatever boys talk about. They soon saw you and walked towards you guys. "Who's this cutie," asked the one with a mow hawk. "Oh did Kuroo finally get a girlfriend~" the short boy with light blonde hair said. "No Yaku thats L/N-chan, plus we all know Kuroo isn't able to get a girlfriend," said Kenma.Some of the other boys started to chuckle.

"Okay guys can you now shut up about my love life,"said Kuroo while looking mostly at Kenma."Anyway L/N-san will be are new manger." You soon gave the team a bright smile that made most of the boys turn a little pink. "Hi, my name is L/N Y/N from class 3b."

"Kuroo-Senpai how did you even manage to get this cutie," said the mow hawk dude. Kuroo soon slapped the back of his neck to make him whine a little. "She wanted to be are manger so I suspect that all of you treat her well," said Kuroo while pointing at you. "Oh how gentleman like of you noodle," you said with a smirk. You could tell that Kuroo was trying to hold in his anger. A few of the boys chuckled a little. "Let's just start practice already," Kuroo said while starting to walk away.

~AFTER PRACTICE~

You started to help the boys clean up. Soon the short boy to be named Yaku walk up to you."So your a third year right," he asked you."ya," you answered. "Then why have you come this late into are school?" he asked a little confused. "Well I used to be home schooled then my father said I can go to an real school for my last year and so here we are now," You said.

"Thats pretty cool L/N-chan,"he said. Soon came behind him was the tall guy you talked to early it was Levi no wait Lev ya that sounds right. "Yaku-san looks like you have found someone shorter than you," Lev said with a chuckle. Soon Yaku kicked Lev right in the stomach.

You could just see the pain in Lev's eyes after that

You could just see the pain in Lev's eyes after that. You giggled a little at there childishness. Everyone continued to clean up the gym. Afterwards the coach all talked to us about having a practice match with Karsuno on Friday.(also I know I skipped a few weeks but it would work so whatever)

As everyone excited you waited for Kuroo and Kenma to come out so you could walk with them. Soon you heard the shuffles of feet coming towards you. "Kenma put you phone down before I steal it," Kuroo said while looking annoyed. "Oh look Kuroo L/N-san waited for us," said Kenma. "Oh wow you guys are like old people bickering about the daily news," you said with a chuckle. "L/N Y/N I'm gonna kill you son of a bitch," Kuroo said with an evil smirk. "First of all noodle I'm not a son, I'm a daughter and there are no girl dogs here but maybe you are," you said with a smirk. "L/N I suggest that you better start running," Kenma said smile looking at you. You start to run away so that Kuroo can't catch up with you but he is right behind you. Kuroo soon tackles you down. 'Oof' was the only sound you made as he fell on top of you. "NOODLE GET OFF ME!" You yelled as you tried to push the heavy boy off you. "No until you apologize to me L/N- chan," he said as he pinned you down.

"I'm sorry Kuroo-Chan," you said while whispering "not really," He soon got up off of you to see what position he was in. His face turned bright red. "asjhdiuw uhh-hh so-rr-y," he said. You checked to see your phone and what time it was. "Oh guys its 7:09pm we should start heading home," you said as you got up. "Ya we should do want us to walk you home L/N-san," Kuroo asked. "No, its fine," you said as you started home.

~Hello my nuggies I hope you enjoyed this chapter tho it has no name. I will add something special to this chapter as you can see bellow⬇️

                     This is beautiful(credits go to idk but luv this art)