The Test

Today was the day of your first exam for the 1st trimester. You where studying real hard with Kuroo. The only thing you kept falling on was math. You kept getting geometry mixed with algebra.(I actually do that a lot lol) On your way to school you had your nose stuff into your social studies book of ancient Japan. While munching on a pice of toast. Kuroo and Kenma where there in there usual place they waited for you. They both saw you and Kuroo gazed at you with his signature smirk. He walked over to you and went behind you and scared you. You threw your hard back book at him not knowing it was him. "Owwww Y/N-channn~~" he said while winning. "Omg I'm so sorry I thought you where a pedo or something," you said while bowing over and over again. You could hear Kenma laughing in the background. 

"Shut it Kenma," said Kuroo glaring at Kenma. Kenma stopped talking afterwards but still you could hear small snickers. You went picked up your book and put it away and went right to your math one and started to make little sticky notes on it and highlighting main parts of it. Kenma and Kuroo face palmed at you doing so. "Omg Y/N calm down your gonna be fine," Kuroo said while patting your back. "Yes L/N-san it will be fine," he said back agreeing with Kuroo. You nodded back to them not paying any attention. They both rolled there eyes. You all then went inside. As you some how dodged all the people in front of you while looking over more stuff. You then and Kuroo walked in the room together. The three girls where looking at you again but you didn't pay any attention. Then the teacher came in and you put you books away then started the test.

~few hours later~

Its been a few hours since you guys finished the first part of the test. You started to stretch a little while Kuroo turned around to you. "Yo Y/N-chan how do you think you did?' he asked. "I think I did well for the English part since that was my first language then for Japanese good to also the social studies just a few off probably," you said with a shrug. He nodded back in agreement. "Well are you ready for the math part," said with an smirk. "Ehh sorta I really don't know," you said with a little nervousness. "Its okay you'll do great," said your desk partner. Her name was Shota Miyu she looked like this:

 Her name was Shota Miyu she looked like this:

You nodded back to the girl. Then came up the math test. 

~AFTERR THE TESTT~

You let out a large sigh after finishing. You where so scared of what was going to happen and if you got anything wrong. Shota looked at you really worried if you where gonna be okay. "Hey L/N-sama it will be fine," she said with a bright smile. "Hopefully but what if I got something wrong WHAT IF I GOT THE WHOLE TEST WRONG!" you started to panic and mumble like a maniac. "hey hey calm down it will be fine," she says while rubbing your back. Kuroo turned around to look at you cause he could hear all the mumbles. "hey Y/N- chan don't panic how about this you don't need to go to practice today if your this stressed I'll tell Coach Nekomata," he said. You nodded in agreement of that idea so you knew today was gonna be a rest day. As then the next period was lunch.

~LUNCH my dudesss~

You walking down to the cafeteria with Kuroo by your side you kept shaking being scared that you where gonna fail. Kuroo kept re assuring you that everything is fine but that didn't do you any good. Lev and Yaku came up towards you guys. "Hey Y/N-chan and Kuroo-san," Lev said while waving to you both. You did a light wave to Lev back but still shaking. Yaku looked at you with concern asking "Hey Y/N-san are you okay?" You nodded back to him tho yaku was still worried. "Let's go get lunch guys," said Kuroo. Everyone nodded in agreement tho you didn't you where already in line waiting to get food.You quickly got some and scurried up to the rooftop. You opened the door to see a boy sitting there. 

You went sneakily behind hi

You went sneakily behind hi. But he spotted you. "Hey you there what are you doing up here?" he asked. "I could ask you the same thing," you said in a snappy tone. "I'm up here just cause I don't like being around people smolls,"he said. You started to get really pissed since you didn't like being called small. "You know what ice princess I hate bing called short so good bye," you said walking away to the other side of the of the rooftop. You put down your plate of food and started eating. A few min later the boy came up behind you."Yo smolls," he said. Which spooked you so you jumped a little."What is it Ice Princess," you said clearly annoyed. "Woah dang you are a feisty one aren't you," he says with a chuckle. "Im usually not unless its someone who is pissing me off and right now you are," you say while glaring at him. "Hmm how am I pissing you off right now I haven't done anything," he said looking at you. You soon walked away from him.

~I AM SO SORRY GUYS THIS WAS NOT UPDATED EALIER I HAVE BEEN SSSOO BUSYYY WITh School since it just started also I luv u all and I will try to post when I can so ya <3~