Ch.6

~Don't know what to call it lol~

As you where on your way to school with Kuroo and Kenma. Kuroo brought up an question "So have you ever dated anyone before Y/N-san?" he asked.You nodded to his answer. "WAIT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE!!" he said really surprised. Even Kenma looked surprise. "It didn't last long I caught him cheating so I gave up on him tho I knew he would," you said with a shrug.

"So what was the guys name?" Kenma asked still while on his game counsel."His name was Kotaro Bokuto he was sweet but I kinda saw it coming since I could tell he was gay but where still pretty close," you say with an closed eye smile. Both Kenma and Kuroo stoped in there tracks looking at you with disbelief that one of there friends never mentioned you. "What is wrong with you both it looks like you both saw a ghost," you laughed while continued to walk. "We know him," said Kenma. You stoped in your track. "WAIT WHAT!" you yelled and started making weird hand motions. 

"Ya Bokubro is my best friend," Kuroo said. You where still so shocked that you kept mumbling things to yourself."Hey calm down l/n-san," Kenma said while putting a hand on you shoulder. "Ya I should I'm just so surprise at how small this world is," you said while nodding.

"Well we better get to school we don't wanna be late do we now!" said Kuroo pointing off to the distance. You and Kenma nodded back. 

~afTER ClasseS CAUSe IM HELLA LAzY hahaha~

You turned your chair around to face Kuroo. "Hey Kuroo-kun?" you said. "Ya Y/N-san," he said back. "Well I know we have a training camp soon but who will be there?" you asked while tilting your head. "Well usually its Fukurodani, Ubugawa, Shinzen, and us Nekoma but this time also Karasuno and I think its for two days long and next week probably," he said with a shrug. "Oh thats cool!" you said excitedly.

He nodded back. "Guys please look forward the the board!" said the teacher. "Your guys final exams for the first trimester are coming up so get ready and study now you all can leave," the teacher said. Your face went pale. 'Oh shit I'm gonna fail this'"Hey Y/N-chan you okay?" Kuroo said looking at you. "Y-a To-all-y f-ineeee," you said while stuttering.

"You know we could study together right," Kuroo said while raising an eyebrow. You let out a large sigh. "Oh thank god!" you said while kinda shouting. "Well we should start heading to the gym for practice right manger~" he said with a wink. You blushed lightly at his action. "Ya let's go," you said while slinging your bag over you shoulder. 

~WHEN uuu GETTT thERER~~~

"L/N-CHANN~~!!" yelled Lev to you while running to you as you came in. You screamed as you ran from the tall boy. "AHHH THE RUSSIANS ARE COMMING!!!" you yelled while running away from him while throwing your hands up. Lev went into the corner and cried."You so mean Y/N-san," he said. Kuroo went over to him.

"Hey Lev who said you could stop receiving hm!" Kuroo said with an evil grin. Lev ran as fast he could away from Kuroo. But Yaku stoped him before he could go anywhere. "Where you going Russian boy," Yaku said while pulling lev's ear and bringing him to practice receiving. "NOO YAKU-KUNNN!!"he yelled. "HELP ME L/N-SENPIA!!" he yelled to you with waving his arms around. You giggled at his actions. 

"Hey Kuroo!" called Kai are volleyball vice president. "Coming Kai-kun," Kuroo said while running to him. You where then left alone so you went to go set up the water bottles and put the towels out. Then there practice started.

"L/N-san may I ask something of you?" asked Coach Nekomata. "Yes coach sir," you said back. "Isn't your dad famous volleyball L/N Hayato?" he asked. "Oh yes he is," you said with an nod. "Well can I ask a small favor of you then L/N-san?" he said. "Of course sir," you said back. "Well can you bring your dad in for like a small coaching session?" he asked. "Why of course I just have to find out when he is free," you responded with a closed eye smile. "Oh why thank you l/n," he said with a thumbs up and smile.

~AFTER PRACTICE~ 

You where cleaning up while talking to Inuoka. Then came up behind you was Yamamoto. "Oh hey Yamamoto-kun," you said with a closed eye smile. Yamamoto face flushed bright red and ran away. Yelling "ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS!" "I wonder what that was?" Inuoka said. "Ya me to," you said back nodding to the tall first year. 

Then you two continued talking about marshmallows(And yes I just came up with that randomly)"Okay kids listen up!" yelled Coach Naoi. Everyone turned there head towards him. "You guys won't have practice the next two days due to final exams for the first trimester. Also if you fail those test you can't go to the camp,"he said. Lev's face went pale after he heard that. "Now you all go home," then coach Naoi dismissed. 

You went up to Lev to go and tease him but Yaku and Kuroo beat you there. Then Kenma came up behind you. "Where you about to go tease Lev tho your gonna feel the same way," he said while still on his game boy. Your face went blank when he said that. Then you went to corner and cried. 

"Why are you so mean Kenma-kun," you said in the corner. "Y/N-CHAN STOP GROWING MUSHROOMS IN THE CORNER!" yelled Kuroo."NO!" you yelled back. Then Kuroo picked you up like a sack of potatoes and threw you on his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN KUROO BEFORE I BIT YOUR SHOULDER!" you yelled while punching Kuroo's back. As he heard this he dropped you. " Don't bit me please," he said while backing away. "I'll give you the count of 10 to run," you said with an evil grin.