Cats vs. Crows

~Sorry this is so late~

You wake up early the next morning and get dressed into your gym clothes. As you walked out you saw kenma. You then saw a boy with orange hair talking with Kenma and Kenma was actually engaging. Then came Kuroo up behind you. "Hey Kuroo-kun,"you said to him. "Oh hey y/n-san do you know who Kenma is talking to," he asked you. "Nope but lets just get him and start to the gym," you said. You and Kuroo walked up to Kenma. "Hey Kenma-kun we got to the gym," you said pointing towards its way.

He nodded back and waved to the orange hair a goodbye. As you where walking you brought up a question "Oi Kenma-kun who was the short orange hair boy?" you asked. "Oh his name was Hinata Shoyou I think," he responded.

You nodded back. You meet up with the other teammates and you guys sat outside until the coach told you to come in. You opened the door for the whole team so they all looked like giants standing over you except Yaku who was almost the same height as you. Lev didn't come today tho so then the tallest giant wasn't there. 

All the Karusano players saw you all walk in like this:

(looked like this imagine except u where there to)

When you walked in you spotted a certain orange hair. It was the boy the Kenma was talking to earlier. "Hey Kenma-kun is that the boy you talked to earlier,"you asked. He nodded in response. Then as you all continued to walk in you saw a certain grumpy looking blacked hair boy. it seemed to be Tobio! You ran over to him and jumped on top of him and said "TOBIO-KUN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WENT HERE!" All of your team and Tobio's team was looking at the both of you sense you tackled him to the floor.

"GET OFF ME BAKA!" he yelled at you with him sorta blushing from all the attention. Kuroo's face looked kinda jealous of Tobio but you didn't pay much attention to that. You and Tobio got up off the floor. 

As that happened you grabbed onto him like he was a tree. "OMG Y/N YOUR SO EMBARRASSING!" he yelled with a fused face. Still everyone was looking at you and him."I thought you loved me Tobio-kun," you said with puppy dog eyes and a sad voice.

Then the boy with a shaved head came over to the both of you he asked "So who's this Kageyama?" he raised an eyebrow with an smirk. "Oh she is my small, annoying, big mouth, ugly embarrassing, older cousin Y/N," he responded.

As he said that you got off him took off your shoe and threw it at his face. "TOBIO KAGEYMA YOU SHOULD FEEL LUCKY THAT MY BROTHER ANI'T HERE TO BEAT YOUR UGLY FUCKING FAT ASS!" you yelled.

Before you where about to take off your other shoe someone picked you up like this cat 

As you tried to escape his grip he wouldn't let you."Who ever the fudge firkin fried chickens has picked me up better be ready to die," you said in a really hash voice.All of you teammates looked at you as you got walked over there."Calm down y/n-chan," Kuroo said which was behind you."SO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH KUROO TESTROU!" you yelled. That sent shivers up his spine when he heard you call out his whole name.

Kenma came over to you and Kuroo. "So why where you talking to that blacked hair guy there," he asked you still while you where in Kuroo's grip."He was my younger cousin Tobio Kagyema," you responded. With Kuroo acting out of surprise he dropped you onto the floor. "OWWW really bean pole you just had to drop me," you said in annoyed voice.

"Oh I'm sorry Y/N I didn't mean to that just surprised me that he was your cousin I thought that he was your boyfriend," he said but the last part a whisper."HIM MY BOYFRIEND HAHAHA no I could never date that asshole I rather date you Kuroo-san then him," you said. Kuroo started to get flustered "Whatever le-t'-s just st-art warm u-p," he said while stuttering a little. 

All the guys started warming up while you started to get all the water bottles ready and towels. As you saw the other team manger doing the same she looked so pretty. The practice match between them two where about to start.

You saw that boy Hinata was up on the middle blocker position which was weird for a small kid to be up. As the game went on with you guys in the lead. Tobio and Hinata did this amazing quick which was so cool you thought it looked to fast for time but you knew your team would get that ball ether way.

 Tobio and Hinata did this amazing quick which was so cool you thought it looked to fast for time but you knew your team would get that ball ether way

As the game went on you guys won the all two matches. Then Hinata yelled "ONE MORE TIME!" Then the coaches looked at each other let them do one more match but it turned out to be more then just one more. "Okay where gonna miss are bus now if we continue this so lets clean up," said coach. All of you started to clean up the gym together.

Then Hinata came up to you."Hey what's your name?"he asked cursorily."Oh my name is Y/N L/N," you said back. "Cool but how are you so much shorter than me?" he asked while tilting his head. "Excuse me Hinata Shoyou but I am only 3 cm shorter than you if you cannot tell," you said very annoyed. "Oh I'm sorry didn't mean it in a rude way or anything," he said. 

Kuroo came walking up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Why are you talking to are beautiful Y/n" he said with a smirk that you could feel on your head sense his head was on top of yours.

"Oh I was asking about her height," Hinata responded. "Just a warning carrot top never ask this girl about her height," he said with shivers coming up his spine. As then the coaches told us to get going. "Well bye Hinata see you later also tell Tobio to stop looking so grumpy he might get more girls like how okiwawa does kay," you said to him. He nodded back as you and Kuroo walked side by side together out of the gym.

~Hey guys sorry this was so late I think I might I have made a schedule for the dates I'll be posting updates on my stories but I don't really know so I'll make an update on that soon but I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! kay have a good day luv-BOYsXBOYs4life~