The date

(You r texting Kuroo)

Kuroo: Hey Y/N

Y/N: Who is this???

Kuroo: It's your favorite person!! ^U^ 

Y/N: My brother??

Kuroo:No T^T its Kuroo

Y/N: Ooo how did you get my number??

Kuroo: Kenma duh!

Y/N: Ok so what do you want Noodle

Kuroo: I wanted to know if you wanted to hangout on Wednesday :P

Y/N: And do what?? :/

Kuroo: Go to the movies or something 

Y/N: Okay sure since we don't have practice

~CONVO ENDED~

YOUR POV

'Did he just ask me out, wait no it was just a fun way of saying were close friends, Right!

You start to walk down stairs to watch some anime in your living room. Until you saw a boy with pitch black hair. He looked pretty tall like around 6'1. He soon turned around to face you it was. Your cousin Tobio Kagyema who you haven't seen since last year. "Oh look who decides to show up," you say as you roll your eyes while walking down the stairs. " Oh why how nice of you Y/N," he says while walking towards you. 

Then Kagyema brings you into a large hug. As you embrace him to. Your older brother soon walked in with a plate of chips. "Seems like she came out of her dean," Rūkasu said towards you. " Oh shut up," you said. "So Y/N wanna go over to my school to meet my new teammates," asked Kagyema. "Oh I'm sorry Tobio but I have plans tomorrow with my friend," you said to him. "Oh its okay maybe next time Y/N," Kagyema said. 

~A FEW HOURS LATER~

"Thanks for coming over Tobio,"you said as you opened the door. "It was very nice to see you guys again," Kagyema said as he left the building. You gave him a big hug when he was walking out. After the door closed you went upstairs to your room. As you crawled up into your bed covers. You then heard a ring on your phone. 

Kenma: Hey Y/N r u still up 

Y/N: Ya

Kenma: Oh that's good because I wanted to ask you a question

Y/N: Sure what is it

Kenma: I wanted to know why you wanted to be Nekoma's manger

Y/N: Well I joined because there wasn't a girl's volleyball team so this was the closet I was gonna get

Kenma: Oh thats cool

~CONVO ENDED~

You woke the next morning with your hair all messy. You started down the stairs to the third level  to the kitchen. "Good morning Rūkasu," you said with a yawn. "Good morning bed head," he said back. You grabbed a pice of toast and threw it at him. "Hey!" he yelled at you. Then he threw a the toast at you. Then you two started to have a food war. (Hehe get like food wars the anime)

After that you got dressed into your uniform. As you then said your goodbyes to your brother at the door and started to walk the path you took yesterday. Then you saw Kuroo and Kenma walking together. While today Kenma had his gameboy instead of his phone. Kuroo was just looking around at I have no idea where. 

You soon started to jog up to them. You then jumped onto Kuroo's back and swayed on him like he was just a tree you could climb. Kuroo made a small jump with surprise. "AHH! L/N-san don't scare me like that," Kuroo yelled pushing you off his back. You soon started to whine to him with your lips looking like a ducks.

"Hurry up you two love birds,"Kenma said while walking into the school. You two blushed bright pink."Oh Kenma shut up," Kuroo said at Kenma. As you and Kuroo started to walk in the school together you saw 3 girls glaring right at you. You couldn't help but jump a little at there glare. 'Jesh what's there problem' as you where about to find out. "L/N-san do you wanna go right after school or like you wanna go home and change," asked Kuroo as you entered the classroom. "We can go right after school since I did bring a pare of clothes with me," you said with a childish grin.

Which Kuroo could help but to say in his head but 'Cute' "Oh I did the same thing," Kuroo began to giggle. Which you thought was pretty cute. You both took your seats as the 3 girls that you saw   earlier came up to you. "Hey you preppy girl," the one behind the two girls said. (the girls looked like this idk what anime its from so yaa)

 (the girls looked like this idk what anime its from so yaa)

"Are you talking to me?" you asked. "Ya you," the girl on the right said. "What do you want?" you asked."We wanted to know why your hanging around Kuroo so much are you guys like dating or something?" asked the girl on the left. Your face flushed bright red as she said that. "No its not like that were just friends cause were both on the volleyball team," you said shyly. "Good cause Kuroo is mine," said the one in the middle. 

"Ya he's Mika's," said the one on the right. 'I guess there leader is named Mika' "Well just stay away from him ok," Mika said. "Well I'm sorry but thats a no can do because where friends so sorry," you said as you grabbed your books out of you bag. The girl was just about to yell at you until the teacher so walked in and said "Please everyone take your seats!"

~AFTER A BUNCH OF LECTURES AND KINDA ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE DAY~

You sit up from your desk and do a small stretch in the middle. You saw Kuroo also get up and grab his stuff also. "Ready to go L/N-chan?" he asked. "Yup Kuroo-San," you answered back. You soon felt a bunch of glares on the back of you. But ignored them cause your A QUEEN AND YOU DON'T CARE WHAT THOSE BISHES THINK.(hehe) 

HELLO MY CHICKEN NUGGIES I KNOW I KNOW I HAVEN"T REALLY Updated that much sorry please forgive me :( SO there will be a part two yeshhh I know I should put it all in one chapter but whatever. SOooo yaaaa and guys I've been so forgetful also so I just keep reading Bakugou fanfics lol so u guys r special so I'll give u guys a cute photo I like.

 SOooo yaaaa and guys I've been so forgetful also so I just keep reading Bakugou fanfics lol so u guys r special so I'll give u guys a cute photo I like

CUTEEE<3 luv u