Encounter

They turned to look at the 3 of you, mostly staring at you since you had your sword revealed. Hongjoong quickly made his way over to you. “Who gave her a sword?” He barked at the other 2. Yunho and Wooyoung both looked at each other briefly. You removed your hand from your sword, watching as it disappeared. Hongjoong looked from your sword back to you. You looked passed them to see San still fairly calm and the other man looking at you with slight shock on his face.

“You had that the whole time?” Hongjoong asked, still looking at you unamused. “Yeah.” You stated simply. “If you had it why didn’t you use it?” “I had no reason to.” Annoyance in your voice was now very prevalent. Hongjoong huffed out deeply. The other man from behind him came up and tapped his shoulder, before talking quietly to him. “That’s Yeosang by the way.” Yunho whispered to you as they continued talking, obeserving the other dark haired male. After a few moments of them talking to each other, Hongjoong glanced towards you as Yeosang finished what he was saying. He released another deep sigh before slowly approaching you.

“If you wish to stay here with us, you’re going to listen to what I tell you to do, otherwise we will send you back to the castle.” “So she gets to stay here?!” Yunho asked all too excitedly. Hongjoong rolled his eyes before turning to Yunho. “Yes Yunho, she gets to stay here IF, she listens to me. I’m the captain here, I’m in charge. If she doesn’t, we can’t do much other than send her back.” “Who’s staying here?” a voice came from behind. 

2 men also from which you remember came up from behind. One had bright blonde hair neatly styled and the other with darker brown hair and wide eyes that gave him a younger looking appearance. Both of their eyes landed on you as you turned to look at you. “Princess (Y/N)?” The blonde one asked. You turned your body to face them better. They looked passed you to the captain. “The princess is becoming part of our crew.” The blonde gave a look of confusion. “Oh? Are you sure that’s a good idea? Does the King know about this?” “No, but from what Yeosang has told me, we should keep her here. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go trade places with Mingi at the wheel. If one of you wouldn’t mind keeping an eye on her, that’d be great.” Hongjoong requested before walking away towards a staircase leading to an upper deck. 

“Well, if it isn’t too much trouble, I’d like to introduce myself to you, Your Majesty.” You turned to the blonde as he moved close to you and held out his hand. You accepted and placed your hand in his, as he bowed slightly and brought your hand to his lips. His lips were smoother than you expected, and you swore this kind of charm was something that came natural to him. He removed himself from your hand and stood back. “I’m Seonghwa if you haven’t heard already, Your Majesty.” He smiled at you. You cursed yourself for the heat flooding to your checks at his gentlemanly actions. “Pleasure to meet you, Seonghwa. But please, (Y/N) is just fine. I was never a fan of being called formalities.” “The pleasure is all mine, but you’ll still be the princess in my eyes.” His smile still remained on his face as he allowed you to remove your hand from his. The other boy with him must have gone away as you noticed he wasn’t there anymore.

“Have these 2 been treating you ok?” Seonghwa asked, glancing at Yunho and Wooyoung who hadn’t moved yet. “Yes, they have been. Thank you.” “Are you sure, they normally aren’t this behaved around guests? Especially that one.” He gestured with his head towards Wooyoung. “What have I done, I haven’t even said 2 words to the princess?!” Wooyoung asked, his voice rising slightly in pitch. “Well, I mean, I was about 2 seconds away from cutting your head off when you tried to scare me.” You said sheepishly. Seonghwa gave Wooyoung a look. “You didn’t look armed to me when I did it.” “Well, that’s your mistake for thinking that.” “You’re a princess, why would you be armed in the first place?” “Weren’t you there when my father yelled at me for fighting? You really thought I’d go into a battle like that unarmed?” “It’s not exactly my first instinct to know the princess has a magical sword that can turn invisible until she touches it.” You paused for a moment. “Point taken.” Wooyoung took a second to calm down. “Gotta say though, that’s kinda hot that-” He was cut off by Seonghwa smacking him upside the head. “Ow!” Wooyoung whined while rubbing the back of his head. “That’s what I mean by misbehaved.” Seonghwa scolded. You giggled at them, looking down to hide your face slightly. You looked back up to see Wooyoung smiling at you, satisfied with making you laugh. 

Only the moment was short-lived as the 4 of you turned at the sound of a cannonball being shot in the distance.

Chapters for the next few days might be a bit spaced out since I burned my finger a bit and it just feels really uneasy so I might take a few days for it to heal a bit. I'll try get a few at least, but if I don't that's why.