Phase 2

Sorry this took so long to update, Quarantine killed my motivation and I had writter's block but school started back but so hopefully I'll get motivation. This chapter is also kinda long.

The sun begins to turn the sea orange as you and Abbi make your way back around to the docks. You stop by the wall of the castle and scan the shoreline for the boy’s ship. “I need to go there and find someone, ok?” You spoke quickly to Abbi, while pointing. She nods, but you can tell she still holds doubts. 

You walk from your hiding place and turn back to the castle to see if anyone was watching from above. When you don’t see anyone, you motion for Abbi to follow you. She followed behind as you quickly made your way to the docks. You kept looking back at the castle, hoping no one saw you. You finally reached the ship and walked up the plank that was still there. “Wait down here.” You spoke to Abbi. 

You jumped down onto the ship, the shadow the sun made easily concealing you. You looked up towards the crows nest. “Wooyoung?” You whisper yelled, hoping he heard you. When you were all sitting together waiting to get back to Cress, you noticed Wooyoung wasn’t with you. Then you remembered he was still in the crows nest and probably wasn’t captured like the rest of you. You felt something cold press against your neck.

“Who are you and what are you doing here?” Wooyoung's voice spoke from behind you. You rolled your eyes. “It’s me you bonehead, the princess?” “Oh.” He removed himself from behind you. In his hand, he held a knife that you assume was against your throat. “Sorry, couldn’t tell it was you.” He smiled sheepishly at you. You couldn’t help but smile at his dorkiness. “It’s fine, but we need to get the others back and I can’t do it alone. Did you hear at all where they’re taking them?” Wooyoung thought for a moment. “They took them to the dungeons to hold them for an execution tomorrow. Oh, and they’re holding San somewhere else. They were gonna take him back to his kingdom for ransom.” You muttered a curse under your breath. “Did they say where they’re holding San?” Wooyoung shook his head. “No, but San’s smart. I’m sure he’ll have found a way out on his own.” “I hope you’re right. We need to get moving now. There’s one thing I need to do before we look for them.” Wooyoung nods.

You both walk down the plank to find Abbi still waiting impatiently. “Who’s this?” Wooyoung asks curiously from behind you. “This is Abbi. She’s been my personal maid since I've been at the castle. She helped me escape the carriage that’s on its way to Oreand and now I have to help her get out of here.” “She’s cute.” Wooyoung winks at Abbi and a light pink dusted her cheeks. You rolled your eyes,“Not now. Here’s the plan, You and I are going to sneak into the castle through my window, Abbi, you’re going to stay on the ground under my window. I’ll gather anything I can and throw them down to you and then you need to get to the stables.” Abbi seemed to let out a sigh in relief. “Aye Aye, Captain (Y/N).” Wooyoung joked a salute to you. “I’m not your captain. Now let’s go.” 

You set off on your way down the dock with the other 2 trailing behind you. “How are we gonna get up to the window?” Wooyoung asked when you finally reached the sandy shore. “Climb up the rock and walk along the edge.” You pointed to where the castle had been built into the side of a cliff, the same one you and San snuck out the first time. “You can get up that?” Wooyoung looked at you in astonishment. “Yeah, not like it’s my first time.” You said as you started to climb up the rocks, nostalgia coming back to other times you’ve done this. “Wow, you just got 10 times hotter.” Wooyoung commented following up after you. You rolled your eyes at him once again. “How come it’s not your first time?” “I’ve snuck out a few times? My friend and I would either go train together or we’d go wander around in town.” “You just got 100 times hotter. What were you training for?” “He was training me how to fight.” “You just got 1000 times hotter.”