13. My Lingerie Gets Its First Use

Back at the hotel, I changed out of my dress in the bathroom. I put on my lacy black underwear and bra, checking my reflection nervously in the mirror. My makeup from that evening was still mostly intact, so I left it alone. My hair, I let fall freely.

I took a deep breath. Would Sergio be expecting sex? Probably. He had taken me to a fancy party in Milan, after all. And there was only one bed in the hotel room he'd booked. Did I want to have sex with him? That was a fat yes. I'd never seen a man look so good in a suit as he did.

I exited the bathroom and casually hung my dress up in the closet. From behind me, Sergio cursed under his breath in what I took to be Italian. I turned around.

His eyes were drinking me in as if he had never seen a woman half-naked before. The intensity of his stare surprised and pleased me. "Inari," he said, his voice low and smooth, "you look ravishing."

"You're not so bad yourself." He had taken off his jacket, shoes, and tie, and his sleeves were rolled up to the elbows. I was nearly drooling with lust. What was it about men in button-ups with their forearms bared that made me bat shit wild?

He crossed the room in several strides and captured me in a kiss. Gentle, he cradled my cheek and kissed me with purposeful slowness.

His lips were as soft as I remembered. I tasted a hint of wine on them from the party, and I wanted more. I opened my mouth to him, standing on tiptoes to better reach.

He groaned and leaned into the kiss, trailing a hand down my exposed back and leaving my skin tingling where he'd touched it. Cautiously, he dipped his tongue into my mouth, and just like that, I saw stars.

I slid my hands up his chest and over his shoulders, feeling out his contours.

Sergio continued his exploration of my mouth until I tried to slip my tongue past his; then, he switched his kisses to my throat. I didn't have time to question the change because he was teasing every nerve ending in my neck to life.

"That feels so good," I said, my eyes fluttering closed.

"I can make you feel things no man ever has," he purred with his mouth still brushing my neck. "But know that you can stop me at any time." He paused, waiting for my response.

"Thank you for that, but I want this. I want you."

Keeping his eyes locked on mine, he pulled me back to the bed and sat. He drew two fingers from my collarbone to the edge of my bra, tugging it back a fraction. "This is beautiful."

"Thank you." I willed his fingers to move lower.

Instead, he replaced them with his mouth, kissing the edge of my breast. "Tell me to stop," he said.

I tangled my fingers in his hair. "Don't."

He tugged one strap of my bra down my shoulder, exposing more breast for him to caress with his tongue. When he came to the nipple, he sucked and nibbled it, sending waves of heat to my core.

I unclipped the bra and let it fall to the ground. It was only getting in the way.

He moved his mouth to my other breast, lavishing attention on it with his tongue. His arm wrapped around me and grabbed my butt.

I knelt on his lap and kissed his neck, undoing the buttons on his shirt by touch. I felt his hard-on beneath me. Fuck, that was sexy.

As soon as I finished undoing the last button, Sergio flipped me over so that I laid on the bed and he stood between my legs. He unbuckled his belt, eyes raking over me. Faster than I thought possible, he shed his pants, shirt, and undershirt and leaned over me. "Tell me to stop," he repeated, kissing the place where my neck met my shoulder and dragging a hand down my side.