Chapter 6: Retaliation

A/n; if you see any out of place i's, me's, we's, please comment on the paragraph and I'll fix it. I write certain parts in first person because I find writing In first easier than third, but I go back and edit it to third because I know it's more popular.

Jungkook wiggles helplessly in the arms of the trio as he is being carried towards one of the bathroom stalls. Inside, he knows there is no getting out of the mess that he's gotten himself into, but that doesn't stop him from trying...even it is making the boys frustrated. When he hears one of the stall's doors being kicked open, yelling for help seems like it would be a viable option - whatever they were planning on doing to him in there certainly wasn't gonna be pretty - but being his stubborn self, Jungkook keeps his mouth shut. From experience, he always knew bullies loved getting rises out of their victims, and the last thing he wants to do is give them what they wanted.

Before Jungkook knows it, he's being shoved down onto the bathroom's dirty floor, and his arms are being held behind his back. On his knees, he sits silently in front of the toilet, staring forward at the wall with a blank expression. Over the years, he had learned the ability to conceal any hint of fear or anger in his eyes, so his enemies could never have the satisfaction of knowing what he was feeling inside. He knows it wouldn't help him out of whatever situation he was in, though - it was more of a pride thing.

"The new kid is looking a little warm, don't ya think boys?" Ethan says, and Tom and Trent both nod their heads. Ethan leans down to Jungkook's height to get a look at his face, but he turns his head away from him.

"Yeah, I think a nice dip should do the job." Trent says while grabbing onto the back of Jungkook's head, forcing him to face the toilet.

"That should cool him off." Tom chimes in, but Jungkook's only response is silence.

The boys spend the next few moments uttering snide remarks to Jungkook, but he lets their words go in one ear and out the other - he didn't need to hear them to know it was probably stuff he's already heard a million times before...they weren't the most original of bullies.

"Hey, are you listening to us??" Ethan says, taking Jungkook's face by his chin and forcing him to look at him.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. Can you repeat that?" Jungkook says with the most sarcastic voice he could manage.

"Listen man, we didn't want to do this, but ya forced us!" Tom says.

"Yeah, you gotta learn how to respect the Trent Man!" Trent says and Jungkook winces as he pulls back on his hair. He glances over at Ethan who shoots him a dirty look. "Oh, and ya know...these guys too."

"Why should I respect you, if you aren't gonna respect me? I did nothing to you, and neither did Algie." Jungkook says through gritted teeth.

"You have a lot to learn, kid. Freshman don't EVER stand up to their superiors, EVER!" Ethan says.

"Can't you figure out something better to do with your life than to pick on kids who are just minding their own businesses??"

"You weren't minding your own business. If you had never barged in and tried being superman, you wouldn't be in this position, now would you??" Trent says.

"It's called being a decent human being. If you let me go, maybe I could give you some pointers." Jungkook says.

"Psh, just dunk him, Trent." Ethan says.

"Wait, I wanna have a little more fun with him." Trent says, snickering. "If you can give me three good reasons why I shouldn't dunk you, maybe just maybe I'll let you go."

"What?! No way!" Ethan says, but immediately retracts his statement upon seeing the wink Trent gives him.

"I think it would be fair of us, considering he's new and all." Trent says, and Ethan is silent for a moment before responding.