5. The one with the talk.

After we ate our lunch yesterday in the mall we decided to go home to rest.

Today is Sunday and it is church day. Yna said that it's better to take the 7:00 am mass para sisimulan namin ang aming mga araw na nakapagsimba na. We road the jeepney going to our destination. When we entered Basilica, punoan na ang seats sa baba so we decided to go upstairs. Naunang umakyat si Z at Yna at sumunod kami ni Paul.

The bell rang and it indicates that the mass is starting so we stood up. On my left is Yna and beside Yna is Z while on my right is Paul. Noong nag homily na si Father ay umupo na din kami ulit. Nag concentrate lang ako sa mass but my mind got distracted when Paul's shoulder hit me softly. Magkadikit na kami ngayon kasi he needs to make space para sa Ginang na may dalang cute na batang babae sa may right side niya. Pinilit kong mag concentrate muli pero mas napadikit lang siya sa akin nang may umupo naman sa tabi nong Ginang. Nakatagilid na ngayon si Paul at ang kanyang katawan ay nakaharap sa akin. He put his left arm sa likod ng seat ko and it looks like inakbayan niya ako.

"Sorry. May umupo kasi." He whispered on my ear. He's so close on me now and I can smell his perfume.

"Yeah, it's okay." I said kahit hindi naman talaga okay dahil naiilang ako and I don't know why. My bestfriend, Carl is a boy. Most of my friends sa Manila are boys. Z is also a boy, but I'm comfortable with him naman. But here's Paul, ilang na ilang ako.

Despite sa position namin ay pinilit ko paring mag concentrate until nawala 'yong pagkailang ko.

"Mommy, how to make a baby?" The little girl beside Paul suddenly ask her mommy. The Priest is talking about building a family kasi.

I smiled naman nang narinig ko ang sinabi ng bata. She's so cute and innocent.

"Hussh. Baby, you need to find your true love first and get married. Okay?" sabi ng Ginang sa mababaw na boses.

"Like what Father said?" She asked again.

"Yes anak." Her mommy replied and looked us. She gave us an apologetic smile probably because the kid's talking while on the mass. Hindi din naman madami ang nakarinig. Maybe just me and Paul.

I just nodded and gave her a smile.

The kid caught her mother who took a glance on us so she looked at us too.

"Like them mommy? Love love each other?" The kid asked again. She pointed Paul and I!

My eyes widened at her statement. It's not detailed and putol putol but you can still get it.

Nagkatinginan kami ni Paul but he remained quite. There's a smile on his lips.

"Ahh.. Yes baby." Her mother said and looked us again. Nag-aalinlangan.

"It's okay lang po." I assured her.

"Curious kasi to lagi." She told us and chuckled.

Napangiti naman ako sa bata at ganon din si Paul. Paul leaned closer to me and whispered.

"Palagi nalang tayong napagkamalan. Super bagay siguro natin." he said smiling but his eyes are on the altar.

I got speechless. Umurong ang dila ko at nag-init ang aking mga pisngi. I can't be like this just because of him. He's..... He's I don't know! Nakakainis siya. He always annoy the hell out of me.

"Brothers and sisters let's make the sign of peace."

"Peace be with you." I bowed at the front and faced Yna.