Prologue

In the begining there was just the Earth... Simple and pure, and it's magik was the most powerful thing in the universe.
Wizards all throughout history have tried and failed to harness the Earth's energy, only 4 known witches and wizards have been able to harness it.
Salazar Slytherin, Helga Hufflepuff, Godrick Gryffindor, and Rowena Ravenclaw (who was known to be half elf). These two wizards and witches created Hogwarts: a school of witchcraft and wizardry. The four founders tried MANY times to teach Earth magik to its students, but to no avail.
Then a young sorcerer walked into their school and the castle felt alive, as if it never felt the presence of such power before, and the young sorceres name?
Merlin. He had the ability to speak to dragons, he learned languages that were long dead, he created spells that could only be used by people who could harness the Earth's magik.
And who are the ones able to harness Earth magik? (Well, some say Veelas still have an inkling of the Earth's magik, which is how they retain their beauty. But that's a story for another time....)
Soulmates, two young people destinied to be together by the Earth, paired to be each others better half. It is said, that the two destined to be together will rule the magical world and achieve true imortality if they wish.

But.... this is the story of two mortal enemies, who in the end, find they are perfect for eachother. Shall we enter their story?